Friday, January 18, 2019

The Dr. King Day Promise of Hope is what?

Happy Birthday to U?
Digital a Science and we have proof they eat people in HCSO 
And Bullback is a Full Blooded Italian a CI = Confedential Informent
Union has Sebring Detention and Everyone inside on Video.
It would not be a preemptive Strike.



Just in Breaking News
God is not mericiful for if he was I would have suffered in the Lord as I did God is generous and repayments are 7 times good or bad. The Werewolf will be crucified in the town's square

I wear my scars with honor. And I preach, I suffered in the Lord, I suffered in the Lord, I SUFFERED in the Lord - that when I preac this before those I truly love, they will wake up and say, now Paul was not afraid and because he did not Fear Satan he did not die. I AJ NOT AFRAID NO MORE.
Death before dishonor, wherefore, if yo dishonor God, you are dead already.
Death not an option, born to suffer, NO FEAR 8 = pertpetual = 44. I was crucified at age 15 without reason and humiliated for 44 years, there is nothing Satan can do to me, he did not already do.  NO FEAr, no DEATH, wherefore, the Father of Death is Fear.


JFK fear itself


Star wars in-place


Star wars and Flight 587 - woman said, she saw a bright light and pow, the jet crashed.
Breaking News - Man stroke my laser beam for stalking Jesus Christ?  What? Star wars can shoot a jet down and fry a fool. Easy ways to find out. Stalk Jesus Christ, IBC. Breaking News Just in


Authorized Bunker Buster's for tunnels


ZIKA Abstract Extermination Strayers
b
Clatmore mines airborne Type
Authorized


NAPALM Bombs in Wooded Areas Authorized
Nuetron Bombs Authorized
Drones Authorized


Cluster bombs airborne flat land entrance & exits to tunnels authorized

Operation Armageddon sealed 50 years - Communications Security Code 9 Worldwide blackout ASAP. Nobody will know what happened here, if it must happen.
If GOT A suddenly disappears Neutron Bomb Tri-County and standby



FIST - Fire Support Team - the Immortals
Never give up a position.


Do Apollo Diamonds Really Exist?

Michael King, Jr. Son, Michael King, III, INTEL suggest is Bull back aka Antonio Walker and INTEL has a gun with bodies linking him, as a result of his disguntled lover, how brought this 9mm Luger to DBA Jesus Christ. This pistel was used in Action in East Germany, the Warsaw Pact. This make the investigation international Terrorism.  INTEL will fly body to Family members upon request.
Operation Mushroom in Full Effect
Lock-Down of Security Zone 1


Placing the National Guard Armry under DOD command and Avon Park to Stratigic Command. The U.S. Air Force and the Union State NAVY have bases here and the U.S. Arny gets the National Guard Armries.

Across the other side of Hghway 27 is a large vacant Sports Bar and down the block, U-Haul and the Economy Lodge. Bring in 4 platoons with 4 teams time 10 human troops teams. Orlando is the location of the big guns, the Field Artillery. 


The range is beyond 20 kilometers.


Placing Harriott Fighters Launching pads in Wooded Areas in Locale Theatre.


Nuke Subs with ICBM missiles off the East Coast


Star wars in place
Update military maps, grid by grid - Control the weather a long hot one.
ZIKI Absteact must be released ASAP.


Elizabeth my left and John to my right these are mines.


Who is Inka and who is Myra
Maria Myra come through Alana.
Iare they Abdollah Craft and Sabrina? And what happened to Alfred Alston our 6th grade shooting guard. Me, Michael p, Stephen and Melvin, they are all my sons but one? 


Begin placement of U-Haul trucks in my private parking lot - behind 917
GOTA
Lajefront property
Required ID - DOD, WAC, MAC or Dependent. No non citizens may enter.
Hours of operation under re-consideration.


Why Settle for Second Place?i

I beat my body so I did not get disqualified before the Prize and I removed the Marks of circucision.

I own Every Corporation in the World???

But I have gained nothing?

I Believe I Can Fly
R. Kelly staged by Robjay twin is Ramael

I cannot be bribed by money, because every time I get some, the prices for me just goes up. I never had a new car, I never had a condo, yet I own over 4,500 Marriott International Luzary Condo Hotels and over 850 Ritz Carltons.

The World is not about much to me. I argued with Hector Elizondo, who take me, Paul forgive the World and I will kill them all. I said, no, because you plan to kill them. Now I AM warry and tired and realize I AM fighting a useless cause?

So be it Lil Devil. Just let me sleep until it is all done.  Who AM I to judge another Man's Servent?

I rebuke them in their wrongs and is hated, so now I turn the other cheek.

So be it


No comments:

Post a Comment