Wednesday, January 23, 2019

G.O.T.A.. Appropriations Ongoing Bookmark

JESUS CHRIST® INC®TRADEMARK



Breaking News - Family Matrix

I met Wendy Williams and she is very attractive, unlike who you see on television. Then the rumor started, Wendy Willaims is a man?  Wendy Williams is a travestite. The same rumor was out at one time on Alana.  Code: These fools do not know if she is a man or woman?

I Love Your Smile

About that time I ended Charice career and J Lo her twin did alright, but Charice was about to explode too fast.  There was issues now everyone can see and then could not.  Security issues. I did not need any of my children in competition with Janet Jackson

Then I meet the young Huwoman she writes her name down. Kamora.  I remember a Huwoman named Wanda and see not Wonda Lopez is J Lo at SUS, but a book keeper named Wonda.  But also, there is a code. John J. Gotti is a Serpent masquerading as an Angel. He makes and do not procreate.  So who is Victoria Gotti at the New York Post?  See Victoria was my connect into the New York Post.

Can this be Victoria and Kamoria?

I told girl, I don't fuck with Prostitutes and if you get in a car with a stranger, than you are a prostitute. She showed me something and she is a Huwoman.  See said, I AM assuming?  So what!  How can someone so beautiful value herself as low as a dime of crack

Beverly Johnson
41-06 apt. 4D?
Screenplay later - Daddy P was a had dude - I tell ya!

She favor Josephina but I said, I have Kim and Karim?  Who are these two, was it about 1979-80?  Strange story about me and the Supermodel QQ Beverly as in Johnson???

Developing Story upon confirmation

1. THE PHOTO OF AANASA JOHNSONS OVERWEIGHT MODEL CHILD IS ANANA THE TWIN OF ALANA. BUT SHE IS NOT OVERWEIGHT AT ALL.
2. LUCILE GAVE ME 8 DAUGHTERS AND 4 SONS.
3. I ALWAYS THOUGHT BEVERLY WAS OLDER THAN ME SHE IS NOT ABD WAS RAISED WITH Drucilla in the house with Hall = Paul Hardy and Joe Hardy.
4. The subway action was it twice?  See?
5. She came to me in a trinch coat with nothing underneath. A code again.  She the highjack scene and me and fine stewardess, Lialian.
6. See a dude hurt Beverly and I made sure he saw her get off the subway train the second time so he knew who was zooming who.
7. He bitch and stepped off.
8. The set of Rebecca and Pamila.  Who is Pamila, Beverly Johnson cannot be Beverly, no more than LaTonya is Janet Jackson.  See?

INTEL suuggest - upon confirmation, now I have my liasion to Rovelution Capital Group.  Prior to the merger of Chaka Zulu, INC., was a $1.1 Trillion media giant. Owning almost every major new paper, from the New York Times to the Washington Times to Time Warner to Highlands Today, via the Tampa Tribune.

Contact Robert Lorng.

Now I can establish the BET Network and Internet television with reliable direct oversight.

And Beverly Johnson oversees, Kamanu Mosi Fashions.

It works out.
She was thinking, it has to be concential!

I knew something, but the Spirit said, you cannot touch her now, she was not defiled Paul, but she is a white, you cannot have her move in, but can you know sex her?  Na, Something is not making sense to me.

Response. This is a mistaken idenity, you are not who I was looking for, you are solitating. Goodbye!

Hey let me see what is under that T-Shirt.  Wow.  Let me look at it?
When I come back.  Na, you are not who I was looking for, you are solicitating me!
G.O.T.A. Appropriations Ongoing - Bookmark

Wake up - Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes
Capstone Zulu 

1. Human Intelligence Electronic Transfers - Union State Credit Union Insured by DOD.  
2. Required Identifications are: REAL ID. USCA ATM. Medicaid EBT Food Stamps - Universal Currency for Food in Zulu Hood and Jesus Christ, INC., own food retailers and whole salers.  VHA is the Military andvHealthcare System for Veterans, WAC, MAC and dependents based on priorities to G.O.T.A? Agendas and Military actions and defenses are the priority of this Union.
3. The security system embedded is non of these ID cards have your social security number on it.  By using for example the Social security numbers as your universal account number, it can link all of the other required ID numbers with high levels of security? How?
4. First the prefix number only you know example 4444 then the universal account number ###-##-#### and then the pin ####.
The card opens you up to these queries by linking to you account number at the bank to the specific ATM card.
5. Other features are photo recognition, finger print scans updatable today the index and next week the right thump
6. Online purchases link online via finger print Digital scanner and laptop camara photo for receipt verification.  Look this is not my authorize photo or fingers prints, it was not me can be a verfied criminal report.
7. Where banking is a service, you pay the bank and not the other way around. Reserves unused is not the grounds to control the currency depository. But rather Union has the Net Spend or the total amount of consumer spending power at any given moment and the Pay Pal or total amount of equity Assets usable to reinvest into the Preservationist Economic Structure.
8. The Union Non Profit Banking System is insured by the Department of Defense under the Union State Constitution which is under G.O.T.A? Executive Authority.
9. By separation of Religion and state, wherefore, the Religious Order of ZEWS, meaning Zulus, Jews and Hebrews United in Union, where, the letter Zulu = Zig Zag Zig = Knowledge Wisdom and Understanding and the final Decree or Degree would be Understanding the Nature of The Union.
10. Currency valuation is agenda based. For example the current agenda is focused on accountability v. The needs of the Union now.
11. Accountability is basically a Census, followed by a reclassification and location of persons based on the current needs of the Union, self, family Union. Community and Nation.  A major concern is educating the people, ending illitercy, the eradication of drug addiction, AIDS, placement of persons based on the required apparatus to maintain and develop a productive Union, with a strong sense of Community and security.  And the understanding of our current State of the Union being in overstiock and the need to Repopulaton.

No comments:

Post a Comment