Monday, January 14, 2019

Michael King, Jr. Birthday Armageddon

This is how they do it?

https://nationalcommunitynetwork.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/jesus-christ-the-11th-hour/



AM I Going To Hell
Capstone Zulu

Jesus Christ the 11th Hour - the Ulitimate Betrayal worst than Michael King, Jr
Plan: 1,000,000 Death Black Men in the U.S. Streets
They killed our first black president they was to cry.



On 14 Nov. 2016 - G.O.T.A. placed this Union under Martial Law
The delivery was 18 Nov. 2016 - the story Jesus Christ the 11th Hour
With the Union under Martial Law G.O.T.A. Declaration of War against Austria a Soverign Nation who Constitution makes her an innate enemy
She declared herself a neutral Government.
Are you for Us or Against us.
Exactly 3 years later Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu was concieved in
Sandersville GA.
And born exactly 8 months later, wherefore, it takes 8 months for the mind to fully develop
Born in L.I.C., to be named Locale 463 for the lost tribe
Above the Foundation Rock - proof I AM the beginning of civilization, a scientific fact, it took 380 years to form a diamond figuratively the size of the moon + Sandersville, GA - it took 10 million years to form
For the next 300 years, it will produce 5.5 million tons of fertilizer per year and this stuff like Brown Dope Due-G to Blue Magic - must be cut perhaps 100 time to become miricle grow, but they use it too make high explosive bombs as nation unfertized cattch pure hell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr.

The Obamacare Trademark Pending
What was the real Barrack Obama Agenda &
State of the World.

Now U Tell Me?https://capstonezulu.blogspot.com/2018/10/proof-of-250-trillion-card-blank.html

Either Mushroom or Door to Door insurgency

Operation Accountability Requires a Census count of every Locale

See, my children walked out. They cannot kill my children.
The Holy Bible. Because the Host had offsprings we did not face destruction, like Sodom in Gomorrah.


Nuclear blast Wiki

And then BOOM and nobody knows what happened and I place this area into Security Code 9 blackout. He would gotten the mortals but the lie nobody would have ever heard.

Capstone Zulu - The Reverand Frank Paul Jones - The Messiah
Is DBA Jesus Christ is Chaka Mosi Kanamu Zulu
The Only Living God & C.O.P. Founder - CRIPS
In Los Angeles, CA Federal Court 1991-92

On 10 Oct. 2017 Augusta, GA VAMC Downtown on video two Federal Police tried to kill me. Examine with Techonlogies INTEL suggest it was Shorty in the glasses.
I went to the Economy Lodge and he said under no conditions can I rent a room here. In otherworsot. I go to the VAMA to call what I realize is an enemy for help until the next day. They beat me down and threw me into Detention without a charge.

Why? I turned in 
$250 T there dope money then in New York City Hospital bill to Medicare show two attempted murders and who is Dr. Jane Greenberg. Mr. Greenberg from PS 76 a Transvestite?

Muhammad Ali - Cascus Clay - in my House - Hostel Takeover
They Mark Places with 5 Stars
The Blood of the Lamb

Hector Elizondo - The Maker

His piss mark ms at the Main St. Laundry in Avon Park
See Hector?
Now the sign 5 Kings is Posted


Who is Martin Luther King, Jr.
Michael King, Jr. Wikipedia is Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Name during his tenure and not Martin Luther the Theologist as like
John Westley Adams.

Supporting Scriptures later - you get nothing you pay for nothing or you get what I can do and my lights are out. So Superman says you got to figure it out yourself.
Then they say God did it?

Watch I know what is about to happen: CODE - 5 Kings - King Sodom had 4 Communities with him and they had 5? See?

All in your records department and all in your courts, read my transcripts, I argued every point in my case in point and then the PD had a suggestion for the Judge and he took the illegal advise?  INTEL Ritenour is Post Ordained.

The Michael King, Jr. Day
Deceased on 14 Jan. 2017, at Rikers Island L.I.C. New York.  INTEL suggest it was a hunting accident. He was so busy watching his prey he did not see it coming.  They say the Lord is a jealous Lord.  But DBA Jesus Christ was at least 10 feet away from him when a sudden boom and then boom and his head hit the floor hard and his brain begun to hemorrhage. Medivac took him to the hospital and he was pronounced dead on arrival. There was no reward, he had a bounty they say for $1 million.
He did not write I had a dream, it was written by Bertha Maybly Jones aka Mom’s Maybly the sister of Cora Jones. His death a ploy to cause riots, just like Barrack Obama attempted about 3 times to die to cause anarchy. Had he accomplished his mission, it would have been one million dead niggers in the streets, the ultimate betrayal.
INTEL suggest the fact pattern is about to get violent. It’s in the Holy Bible NIV. You figure it out yourself.  Hint Muhammad Ali Fag and he can prove me wrong, yeah, he be here next Monday talking about we shall over cone?  Really?
Daddy P major disappointment. Yeah yea carries Anthony Oral Elizondo baby.  OK. She denied Alicia and Janet Damita until the question of my claim it was Latonya DBA Janet Jackson. She started that crap about Janet this and that, knowing LaTonya was on lock down in L.A. Cali. The things she did in darkness is shameful for me to even mention. Filthy dog. OK
There is much more.  She gets $100 per day cut up all her ATM cards Gen. Victor Fleming the replacement of Gen. Stephen Wright place under home arrest for treason. How everybody got flow but me and I am so rich? See!
Yeah Yea all in my Ritz Carlton Luxury Hotel and Condos and I could even rent a room in Economy Lodge because Jay-Z my stalker was more important Shorty?
Yeah Yea spotted on 40th Ave with Fake Rev. Taylor but I was not clean enough for even respect as I Battle homelessness, but Yeah Yea and Mona was sporty and Mona actually tried to bitch me and give that punk motherfucker my NAACP certificate of status. That is when I knew she was not for me. Then today I realized my blind love need to wake up and smell the coffee there is just too many lonely nights after nights going on.
Today I said on the way home, had to walk about 16 Mike’s today. I said, Yea Yea has to be here somewhere. Spotted. She can into Social Security the same trader with Mona on 40th Ave. Warren Taylor claimed to be Cynthia brother who at the time was Veronica.
She is two faced and can can go home to Blond Eva she is not qualified to be in my mother fucking home period.




I AM our of here because the outcome is no winners. More.

No comments:

Post a Comment