Thursday, January 17, 2019

Immediate Response Actions

Listen to my interview with Lil Devil, he told his plan to kill, cause anarchy and destruction and they still follow him. Why? They are all post ordained and can only do as they are told by Dog Master

Big News Breaking Story Developing

Warren was on the bus with me to Augusta, GA. He says, I just got of of prison. State? No the FEDS. Tax evasion. He has no clothes,vi saw what he had on, going out of jail with me. I turned over $250 trillion to the U.S. Treasurer and Shorty says, I stole some of the money and had me cutoff. I got $850 because my direct deposit went into it. Then Westley Snipes gets popped for Tax Evasion, saying I don't pay taxes. Taxation against the people is unconstitutonsal.  So how can he be for Warren? Warren is an accountant too and Billy a book keeper. Shorty is homo like bitch ass Stanley Alston.  Last seen in Augusta, GA., As the 7 Crown homo maid nigger bitch.




State of Shovk



The story behind this
Then he placed shit under my door and pointed his middle finger at me. He cleaned up, when saw I was not going to. He looks really good, unlike Mick Jagger.

Come together
Shorty was into the Beatles?  Wow!!!
DBA Jesus Christ in Los Angeles
Read: Gen.3:24, Ro:9:29 and John chapter 10 and read and recite and remember 1CO:11:3, Palms:118:22 and John:10:30.  There is no Trinity. And, this woman at property appraisal refusedvto correct the fraudulent documentation after it was determined the last transaction for my House was my deed. She told me it was a merger, I guess this makes me a share cropper. I just she thinks I AM running new head barn house nigger, Article 6 of the USCUG is annuled. You don't work you don't eat, I AM ever going to submit to home thugs.

The man then shows me this fraudulent documentation of change of name the Eston Roberts Network, I said, he is Ronald Reagen under Homeland Security protection and when he comes back here,call these fools are going to jail.  They was robbing that man, you know how much a president makes?

He asked for a copy of my 501 c 3, which is on file. The question is where is theirs? I have the only active 501 c 3. There is no merger.
Like I do business with them. I guess that makes the head nigger share cropper. You own it, but you have to sell to me for my counterfiet loot? Really! Or should it be put Real .Lly?? Wow??
Immediate Response Actions

Addendum:
1. Issue Z25,000 Walmart Gift cards to all units commands and WAC and MAC, based on Appropriations to all Locale,cas many as needed. Victor be realistic here. General.
2. Issue out Gas Cards as well based on travel requiremwreq.
3. Double the amounts in food stamps per person in household, just do it. Field Order #15 and the REAL ID Act applies.
4. Lockheed Martin - Miktary funding is first - apprAppropriat for all weaponWeap authorized.
5. INTEL suuggest Duck Simmons is Russell Siimons. Rush Card insured itsrof with the funds belonging to A CAP or Entertainment. They are broke because their money deposited insured the deposits, unlawful,I INTEL suggestnew info target Albert Moss to be Russell Lewis,these two do look alike?
6. Stop all Rush Card Transactions and audit and send it to Pay Pal. Determine consumer net spend
7. Stop all tax returns immediately and Vietnam veterans War or PTSD or any funds not legitimate to qualify as a Bet Spend at Bancorp, Bank end.
8. Bookmark this page for continuous updates.g

Alert - Alert

INTEL suggest, Brenda Giles is Sandra Jackson and Risalyn Jackson, Rosanne played the role as Warren Samuel mother and sister. Warren and William Billy Jackson, are a set,cbut older than I. Meaning they had to either did of love me a whole lot to become Spirit.

So, INTEL suggest they just have died to be raised. Based on reports Sandra died in Jonestown, INTEL suuggest maybe it was Warren. See Warren had a real attitude and for the looks of how William Billy was treated, who know how they did Warren behind closed doors, whenever, I knocked on the door and Rosanne answered, she never opened her mouth. ???

There is no Lorenda, there is Theresa and Loreresa as in L. Brown and T. Coles. I used to say Marsha mom's is fine. See? But Marsha is Marlene twin the photo on Aayisah album covers and videos. Who gave Aayisha this name, I just seem to coonot spell? See April is Marsha from the 40th side of 10th Street and Merlene was raised with Charelene in Ravenswood whose twin the Celestine as in Hammond's, so you have Calvin Talbert and Melvin Hammonds and Tillbert and Garrett. INTEL suuggest, Mr. Garrett was Short Time aka Elijah Muhaamd the fraud and Elder Fogle whom is on the top on the list for genocide.

It's Angelina and Welamina and Cheryla as in Cheryl Brooks and Angala Starks, last seen in Manhattan. INTEL suggest Gamorrah is Manhattan and became a Piller of salt. Due to Communications Security Code 9 blackout, the news cannot confirm this?

  1. On Highway 27 going North from Avon Park is U-Haul.  Bring 4 trucks to my parking lot behind 917. ASAP.
  2. Hector Elizondo on video donated the restaurant on Main street to my organization. It is to be used to feed the poor, a soup kitchen. Take it and do what was agreed to do.
  3. I own the laundry mate and even the $25 million mansion in Sarasota. He used a power of attorney from me to steal it. Take all my properties on Main street and starting with those properties held by him. And open the Barber shop and place bullet proof glass on the Beauty parlor for the women.
  4. Take the Avon Park National Guard Armory under Strategic Command and covert it to the Office of Inspector General of the Armies.
  5. Use the U-Haul trucks to move our stuff to the U-HAUL storage in Augusta, GA.  Have them set aside 4 full size storage units.
  6. Supplies to soup kitchen a priority of DOD.  
  7. Build Temp freezer storage units to hold food supplies.
  8. Move in and estimate repair cost to fix the church on near Green Street now abandoned and first repair the Fellowship Hall. This will give Union a place to meet in the SRA and the O.I.G. an office and supplies and weapons storage facility.
  9. Take the motel across from me to house security. I saw the light skinned girl I thought might be family tricking in front of Hendricks and took the trick towards the motel? This is called flagging.
  10. This is not acceptable. Move all those drug addicts and prostitutes out of the SRA.
  11. They are stealing everything that goes into Save A Lot, so let them supply it.
  12. Start sending the food to participating soup kitchens and panties, for equity in charity.
  13. At Social Security Office, the agent refused to update my account. I did not get paid since about June of 2017, but told her 18 months from 2016. She acted like she did not have the records and did not fix the problem.  Then she said I was found incompetent and is an automatic cutoff.  She lied.  I AM going to the SS office tomorrow to get my award letter and my payment history since June 2017.
  14. Now understand her lie and what she may well have done to a lot of people as well as the Public Works on Highway 27 and City Hall.
  15. The verdict of mankind is not guilty by reason of insanity.  OK.  Meaning the whole world has been found to be incompetent.
  16. Wherefore, if incompetence cuts off your benefits, all social security benefits are wherefore cutoff as of today.
  17. Stop all Income Tax checks. Under the USCUG, taxation of the people is unconstitutional. I AM the tax payer and it was a way to help people due to all the charity being stolen. By stopping all Social Security and VA Vietnam War benefits all fraud.  These actions have been appropriated.
  18. You real what you sow.
  19. Marijuana is to be covered under the VHA health insurance system ASAP.  Contact Orlando Behavioral Health and the Department of Health in Washington DC, to execute these commands and INTEL suggest Duck Simmons is Russell Simmons wherefore is Albert Moss Russell Lewis?

No comments:

Post a Comment