Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Who is the Mother of all Prostitutes?

Kim Porter and Egeria Iyamu is  Oprah Winfrey

Boo Green is faggot Kevin on the 5th Floor. How I end up in that apartment with Lillian and then it's Boo Green and Diane? Really.  Everywhere I go, every time I see my Queens always with a Serpent Nigger and always someone to act as a Chasity belt.  Really?  They have to pretend they don't know me and me act like I don't know them.  Then Shawanda says "Paul when you gonna have some children?"

To gain the whole world and no love is really to gain nothing and I gained not a damn thing.  The only reason my children were not defiled is because I did not give them that choice. They was told they can do anything but sleep with another man, I did not say go out and do everything, but it seemed they tried to do everything but love me.  Love is an action word and they tried to love everyone but me.  Even now, save the world Paul.  But how about me.  You really think I want to be God, to have to feed the whole fucking world to have one motherfucker night of peace?  Really?  I really do not want this fucking world I AM just stuck on it.  Soon as I get my interplanetary amphibious craft.  So now I AM supposed to stay home.  It protection is love, who is really loving them. I see them and then I don't. Good. You rip what you sow and I AM done with all you no good bastards?  Fuck this shit and I do not want revenge you just want an excuse to kidnap me for free fucking information and you might not want to use what you are about to get. I forgive the world Satan. Now what? I AM not trying to end this world and now you are about to find out.

My mother, sisters and brothers are those who hear my world and put it into practice.  Renee Elizondo was right. When AM going to have a fucking child of my mother fucking own. All you'll are a bunch of liars. Do with you all. No good motherfuckers and you can stay with those nasty ass Butch. I care less.  Good?










No comments:

Post a Comment