Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Blue House of God Religious Property

Penalties for crimes near religious properties are inhanced




https://www.justice.gov/jmd/ls/criminal-penalties-damage-religious-property-act-pl-100-346

Field order # 15 - Real ID 2005 fully enforceable, wherefore, to be in Locale 31 and be a Serpent is intent Genocide and under the War Powers Act, police actions and insurgency operations are authorized.
Wikipedia

 Parking lot
Dance school on Main Street

This would be more suitable for these children and after discussion with Queendom Queens I might budget this and assign, who knows Janet Jackson of Tina Turner to instruct.  Might even pay stipends for those who assist in the BETA of Tina Josephina Stratography.

Fraud has no statute of limitations

Authority to do insurance claims on properties


Two sewage lines is a condo or two family house but not a dance school by the law.



From bullet holes to door damages making home and office unsafe
Replacement doors, bullet proof windows, bullet holes repairs.

Professional Licence Corporation update needed.  I used the Professional Service permit for office and studio work.  Proper permit fraudulent Corporation.

 Cable ready upstairs
Cable ready CenturyLink

Under the law it is Eston Roberts Community Network, INC, is a fraud and has not right to use my living room as a dance school and if they were ligitamate has no right to run a dance school in my living room as a professional service dance school.  

Furthermore, I have a lease to 2025 as a resident.  Plus I own the deed.  This is lawkessness.  Under the law, I have the right to bear arms, protect my family and my property.  And if I do not have the keys to all my doors by Monday COB.  With the proponderance of evidence presented, the presumption of the law is the County of Highlands is perpetuating violence. 

                                                                  G.O.T.A. & C.S.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment