Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Original Black Homelessness




As I was saying, for some reason this is being blocked.  You might say, Paul it is not that serious man. That stuff was no sense.  But since 2009 I got unlawfully Baker Act 40 to 50 times, got arrested over and over without a charge.  Why? I AM a Matrha Mitchell Effect Victim. People was made to think I was crazy basically so they could rib me of everything down to my dignity? So oh, Paul chill man, it was bullshit?  I always said this since the beginning and not one person in the whole fucking world stood behind me not even a fucking Queen. I have not one person tesitfy for me.  So it's not true?  They why you not boast in the Lord.  Our now God is plausable denial covert operations and who are you X Woman or sone shit?  Really?  It not real?  It's not that bad Paul?

The screenplay the Apostle both in mp3 and PDF is included in this release.  The screenplay is my official release of the Baptism of Jesus. He called himself Post Ordaining me?  I can only do what the Father tell me to do and say what the Father tell me to say.  Lying is with intent.  If I say it, I really believe it.

In Summary
Remember the photos in Watchtower, Heaven and Paradise, animals roaming freely, I planned to provide dolphins their own lake, there are 125 lakes here, but people like Daddy O kill the baby fish living the lakes lifeless.

You turn this beautiful vision to reality whatever.  Like hey baby good lay, when the next time you let me bom bom that pum pum .oh, I see ya in about 6 months, got my concert tour you know?  Boom, boom ,boom, to noon, noon, noon, someday some, some, some.  Maybe tomorrow?



Called me crazy here too?  Really?  What are you living in?
This was a release works in progress and did and is doing well on ReverbNation overseas.  Jesus Christ, INC., owns ReverbNation.

What is screwed up here is, not one of my baby momma's I guess that is what this is? Not one person said, hey, oh,vyea Paul and Latonya. They knew her well it seems, so damn well they let the whole think I was crazy, Baker act after Baker act. And you really thought I was crazy or sold me out for what? To eat people?


American Gangster

INTEL suggest John Westley Moss was setup by claiming Charles Nicalus was the founder of the Beulah of Baptist Chapter 31.  Basically the transport of herion via body bags just like in American Gangster.  INTEL suggest the Nigerian Act is in fact Joseph Iyamu who is Nicky Barnes who is a friend of Frank Lucas.  Is it Cedric?

Let's be honest, either you never gave a shit about me and was out to use me as a niggers baby daddy or I do not know?  A woman has a child from dude, smart dude, sees him in the news about some crazy stalker shit, claim I did not know it was him, then sees him in Queensbridge look poor and broke, but now Michael Lewis tells you what to do?  I'd at least say come over and have a meal or Lord Paul what did they do to you? But no, it was Paul Janet Jackson is married to Renee Elizondo. But now, we all, always loved you? Really?  Really?

Frank Paul Jones Stalker TMZ - over 27 years ago and now still the proof:
Department of Justice The Reverend Frank Paul Jones - The Messiah
Hate Crimes Files: DOJ 3704895

12/22/2009 2:06 PM PST

Jackson Stalker Obsessed with Janet Jackson

The man who threatened to kill Michael Jackson believed he was married to Janet Jackson -- and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it was Janet that the man was obsessed over.

A law enforcement source tells TMZ the man also made threats to kill Janet and even showed up at the Jackson family home in Encino.

In his rambling letters, the man -- Frank Paul Jones -- says "The situation ... is centered around her confused sexuality." He goes on to say if she does not "overcome" her issue over sexuality, "I'm gonna try to kill every homosexual on the face of the earth. If I can't save my wife, they can't be saved."


The Original Blackman Homelessness

The result of self hatred in your hatred towards God



You real what you sow. Blame yourself and leave me the hell alone.

Capstone Zulu

No comments:

Post a Comment