Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Security and Jesus Christ, INC - & DBA Jesus Christ Home

Jesus Christ, INC 
Fair Housing Act

Property Rights and the Right to Bear Arms

The right to Home Schooling

The Right to Practice Religion
The Presumption of privacy



Photographs of Locale 31 Order of ZEWS

Sideview of Blue House of God

Placements
1. Water Buffalo
2. Electric Power Generator
3. Emenent Domain Taylor Gas - Union Security War Powers Act



Tire tracks where is my yard on both sides.


Private Road - Donated by: Pres. Ronald Reagan
Wherefore, this zone cannot be accessed lawfully without invitation or warrant.

Sewage system, private parking and shed with lighting and place an AC outket into the punch. Make a a charger station and link the area the Community Wi-Fi high-speed for Zulu Hood Residents.

Area View with Order of ZEWS Zone 1


State of Florida v. Frank Paul Jones


Wherefore, the court cannot hear a case based on an invalid Accusary, wherefore, there is no charges to hear.  Wherefore, in the case of a misdemeanor, a psychological evaluation is not an option, wherefore, the nature of the charges are a misdemeanor, meaning not serious.


The only court action can be as follows.

1. ROR without pending charges
2. Without a future court date
3.: Restitution by statutory law without predjudice.
4. A publication in the local news, informing the people of the court error and my not being convicted of any crime.
5. This case cannot be judged by this jurisdiction. And cannot be heard. Simply because there is no elements to convict.

Property damages assessment taking place. Doors destroyed, bullet holes in building blocks, legal documents missing, 52 inch floor model TV missing, all my locks were changed.  Food stolen from Freezer and more.  Suspects are known.

Daddy O aka John Westley Moss, has hundreds of dollars worth of my meat in his freezer. I'd see him steal it, go through my windows and could not believe what he would do in my face.  He can settle on my meat or take it to court for Grand larceny.

Nothing in this condo belongs to any of them.  Everything they did was fraud and they used my 501 c 3.  If they feel differently, we can take it to court.  They know what the did and to play like they own something in here,vis to make it clear they intent to continue to do what they did.

I AM Jesus Christ and I should not have to pay for anything, especially utilities and food.  The energy policy will be updated soon, to accommodate Operation Accountability.

While in Augusta, GA, in the Augusta Mission, I saw Hector Elizondo Sr.  And also, I saw a TV, which looked like mines!  I said, he got a TV just like mines?  They two nights ago, a Pinski  rental van was on my property next to my house at 4 AM and I told him to get off my property and don't come back.  IBTEL suggest he was Calvin Gibbs, as in the Franchise Connection.  And INTEL suggest he brought stuff back from Augusta for Queendom members.  IBTEL suggest he may get a part if interstate or inter locale Grand  Larceny.  If he took my TV to Augusta and brought property back for my children, why was he in front of my home.  INTEL suggest a fence and new doors and bullet proof windows are required for the safety of my family. And what the did to my home at 917 is gross.



The Business Permit belongs to The Network
The same numbers but for a different year
No trespassing signs on 1st
Floor residence of DBA Jesus Christ beyond this point may result in charges of blasphemy.
See sign at point of entry
No trespassing signs on 2nd Floor
Office of DBA Jesus Christ & HQ of Jesus Christ, INC
Above Top Secret beyond this point may result in charges of spying.
The dance school and this lawyer - trespassing in the Blue House of God
Name of Attorney


G.O.T.A. and C.S.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment