Friday, December 14, 2018

Execution of Stay of Execution DOC Nationwide





Execution of Stay of Execution Nationwide


Goodwill Industries

They go into towns just like on this video. They kill up everyone.  They take everything not tied down to include the washing machines. They even take the Government properties, from Postal Trucks to printers.

They place it in Goodwill Thrift shops.  Go and see for yourselves, there you buy clothes and see high schools and chairleader uniforms and these towns have been wiped off the map.  I'd see name tags, as if they was saying to me, Lord they got me, but this is my name.  Towns with more cars then people.  These are the bloods.

They even high jacked the Greyhound bus line this time last year.  I have an un-honored bus ticket to prove it.  From Macon, GA to Avon Park, FL. This was a year ago and I AM just getting home without a welcome at all.

Sad, see my children did me so bad, they want to hide. Yeah.  And that are watching you all do what they did to me, use me and watch me catch he'll.  OK. But for the first time they are seeing what they did while they do it.  And for the first time they can see how they was just being used to get to me?

OK! They go to these mansions some here in Highlands County.  They go there wearing bathing suits being sexy to be seen.  Holiwood right?  Why?  Renee Elizondo is flipping it.  OK!  Now, Latonya DBA Janet Jackson out of her own mouth has said, she is married to Renee Elizondo?  In any case this is the headlines.  Meanwhile, some crazy undercover police NaQuila is raising hell with me.  I AM never invited.  See?  They laughed and talked shit about me, but I had to be taboo?

Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu v. Egan (2003)

So now they are afraid of me or did these NAZI Serpents control them with an iron hand or it was just funny to play bigshots with the enemy?

















No comments:

Post a Comment