Sunday, December 23, 2018

DOJ 3704895 Addendum Excerpts & Fact Pattern to Conspiracy




DOJ 3704895 Addendum to  Excerpts & fact Pattern to Conspiracy

Hatred followed me everywhere since 2009.  Why?  The Confedential Informent aka FBI = Full Blooded Italian

INTEL sugggest Confidential Informent # 1
This is the Federal Witness Protection program - slander and Libel without cross examination and this is unconstitutional.  Due Process.

Union insider Al Sharoton
Confedential Informent #47

Barrack Obama a GAY Mob liar and snitch. Do a back azmoth and see, he placed on the Internet "Beyonce Dead she is a clone.". This is the president?

In an attempt to cover up files are being deleted as I write

https://www.tmz.com/2009/12/22/michael-jackson-janet-j
ackson-stalker-threat-gays-homosexual-frank-paul-jones/
Frank Paul Jones Stalker TMZ
This is when the GAY Min came at me really hard.
Non adversary law decree
Enforceable under the 41st amendment
Jesus Christ,INC owns the 501c3 and not the Network
Roberts will was not probated and when Ella became the representative article six made everthing go to me and no probate was required.

Article six made it all go to me
Investigation signed by FBI agent

Opening statement by FBI agent
The arrest because Billy Jackson acted like he did not know me by my real name
Truth serum is water the baptism of Jesus Christ. From the Apostle screenplay.

My benefits was turned back on without any deductions and I still did not get
Paid  and have VHA, Medicaid and Medicare. Understand, there is no social security anyway, the lock box has been opened almost 20 years ago.  But since they stole the 10% charity every year, this was an option, as of now we are in Operation Overstock. 95% of the world is gone


They knew in my medical records Hadrol was posion to me and could be fatel.  They took me all the way to Peace River, from Highlands County to Polk County to inject me.  Blood test showed. Mildred Thongo Centron fraudulent fake Dr. Borden saw my medical records and who is Renee Elizondo?



Rumors of Janet Jackson and Herpes. I'd break out weekly due to worrying as Marva aka NaQuila Hardy drive me crazy.  Beating up these children and raising hell everyday.  I would regulate myself by this. Breaking out was and is a warning sign to relax. For me it was a good thing.  I was diagnosed with non genital herpes and it goes away by itself, but I did get cream and pills anyway.


This is when they went all out.




Investigation in Progress

They claim they did not know who I was?  I have more files then anyone on FBI Vault.  This is not even counting my Do Business As names.

https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Frank+Paul+Jones
Frank Paul Jones
FBI Vault

https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Michael+Jackson+Death+Investigationn

Michael Jackson Death Investigation

https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Michael+Jackson+Child+Molestation+Investigation

Michael Child Molestation Investigation


https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Latonya+Jones

Latonya Jones her real name

https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Janet+Jacksons
Janet Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment