Tuesday, June 4, 2019

SOS GOTA Location Compromised Prep Neutron Augudta


The GOTA Mission
FBI Investigation
file 3704895
A Protected Group not
Witness Protection the GAY Mob
They kidnap my children
Placing in Witness Protection against God - ask Union Members
Request the opposite
Protected Custody from
The GAY Mob
The Full Blooded Italians

The Emancipation of
God's Children

Book of Matthews
He is Arnold Hood, Judge Ritenour
A GAY Asexual people Eater PR
The one who did not eat with us

The Highlands
Neutron Bomb My Children
Will wake up but the
NAZI Serpents will not
10 buses back to Emancipate
God's Children


Spy planes and Drones
The Ronald Reagan Investigation 
Weapons for drugs USA
By Executive Authority
Subpeana  all
Psychiatric records
And Funeral Home records
Take control of all funeral homes
Chattel Slavery the dope business
Is the death business


Joe Jackson is
J. Edgar Hoover
Katherine is Blond Eva
Eminent Domain Local 31 and 32

The manager at Masters 
Gets one gold and extraction assistance
Lock down
Masters Inn Augusta
Macon Inn Macon

Take control and management
Of all government facilities

Military supplies and logistics
Ability to function order.
Commanders have the Authority
To take possession of any and all
Properties by GOTA approvel. 

Call
Old news.  1 800 for Time Life
And buy all Motown Greats 


No outstanding warrants
No a registered sex
Offender yet still a
Witch hunt
I saw with my own eyes
Everyone of my children in
Avon Park, FL.
They say nothing to me, almost
All of them front tooth
Punched out
Slaves in terror or wilful dick sickers
But just for me
Like everything
A new car dope
But as long as Paul not
Included?
I get no pussy
Paul not included.

I was without water and electricity
Since December 2018
And my so-called Queens laughs
Lived with other men before me
Never even offered me anything
As I had to masterbate and be
Dishonored and they were a part
Of it
 Setup bitches
Grid Coordinated to
923 S. A. AVE - Order of ZEWS



Cash in on the Z1 Trillion
Insurance Policy
Now they get the Promise
$100 trillion ass wipen
Masters Inn
Eminent Domain
GOTA
Lock out and seal






And the hatted 
Never Ending

Article 6 of the USCUG
Wherefore, the State is
Responsible for the debts
Of the Counties, the annulment
Of Article 6
Means the debts
End at the State.
Both Florida and Georgia
Where is my restitution
I have no Warrenton outstanding.

Begin non stop
Air Sorties
Destroy this filthy
Godless Land
He stole everyone of
My children
He says Paul will not
Let anyone near Latonya
I like Little One.
And nobody knew?
Yeah the bus driver
Is Ronald Hitler
He has her as his ticketing 
Agent at ATA
The bus station
I AM done with this 
World there is no
Love on Earth
So be it
I wake up or not
So be it 

  1. Thorgood know my position he drives
  2. Bus for Augusta Transportation.
Behind the window
Customer  service
Front Door
Cyber War Station Located
Come in and take it down
Spare Augusta?
NAPALM
The Scottish Rite

Agent attempting to enter my room
Star wats laser his ass
GOTA
  1. GOTA to leave Augusta, GA
  2. Tomorrow if for any reason
  3. Captured Neutron the whole
  4. Damn county.



So be it and fuck them too

No comments:

Post a Comment