Friday, June 21, 2019

Precocieved Hatred or Anti Christ the judgment

The Queendom Queens Administration Building
Augusta, GA
The James brown Buildingu

On the 1st floor is the Sandersville plantation birth records
Out of Sandersville, GA on Jones St
5.5 million tons of pure high grade fertilizer
Will come out of the earth, each year for the next
300 years
I was conceived there
The Garden of Eden
Get the records

It's the duty of every Union Citizen the 2nd Amendment
The are NAZI
Call 911 and ambush their NAZI asses
Under the Law if in that uniform, it is your duty to kill them all?
NAZI

Alert Alert Major takedown
1. Muhammad Ali storage room is at U-HAUL 2331 
Confescatee it al he ls wanted dead or alive.
2. His move at Fort Gordon was military currency exchange, he goes sftter troops returning from overseas. Arrest all person involved in currency exchange on that military post
3. Execute now .Freidman jewlers on I-20 take everything in there, it is a NAZI operations who pays in checks for commodity. He said my good is worth $500 or Z5 and they are going to beat me.
4. He is cinnectedc to habitate of humanity, who is linked to crooks.
5. Daddy O is John Westley. Mr! Evil is Hereby Ford and argued Lee is Art, INTEEL suggest? Ricky is Ricky Pepi is Larry and Tony Mack and Buky is the ones trying to rob us.
5. Go and get everything out not Friedman and he infiltrated Sun Trust and Wells Fargo, he move it to control the exchange.




Outside the James Brown Arena in Augusta, GA
Are railroad tracks.
CSM Hank Geronimo
Stop cargo train there to divide the city from the county
The sherrif will be locked out into the county
By noon 


They can go up be a good ladder easy
Headed towards the county sheriff office, is a bridge and below is a minimum security detention. The SO is closed on Saturday.
Drop weapons down to the yard as they can advance towards the county?

The shelters have one or two persons on duty from midnight to 6 AM.
Take the shelters and hold guard as POW.
Same with many strategic positions, they depend on people to do as they are told

All down Broad street and all my hotels, people just think they have power and control, but they often if not always are alone and under manned.
Take them at the same time and they have no recourse actions?


1. Neutron puts them asleep, 2. High explosives will break up the buildings, 3 NAPALM will burn up the dabres 4. Neutron will put out the tires.
Result a killer of Salt like Manhattan Island.
A. The state of Florida, Augusta, Washington County and Macon, GA.
They all rejected God.
Destroy all three or
4. Have my 10 buses convey our if here by 12 PM
Midnight the day before
Tomorrow is tomorrow, tommorow
I have nothing to lose
So be it.
I have not one child in this world.

Love is a lie!!!

Black Sunday

There is not one righteous person among 
Them all.

This is my last words concerning
These Evil Doers
So be it!!!
I forgive them all.
I forgive the World, beginning with Augusta, GA.
So be it!!
By bank account balance is 0.00

Family Matrix
Chinthia and Shaquina 
God is blessed

So I got to buy some food and my sardines turn up missing after it took over two minutes to process. I looked through my wallet to find my food stamp ID and in the process a couple of coins showered up and it was as she says, you can pay for your food with good.
So be it.
Anything that happens from here on is justified. I'd rather sleep in the woods than be around such Evil doers.

I forgive the World
I AM done with it, I will walk to Cancun, Mexico if I must.
So be it!!!



D.O.J. file number 3704895
And cases is proof of hatred, the question now posed do you hate me because I AM
God or due to prejudice or pre conceived notions?


The case argument and cases to support argumema and it has been documented to have been received at both the Veterans Administration or Veterans Artists and the Social security Office in Augusta, GA.

I AM the Reverend Frank Paul Jones - Messiah and I AM
God














No comments:

Post a Comment