Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Charita Jones Conspiracy

The Whose Who Matrix

The Charita Jones Conspiracy:

Children

Allee and Jesse are Muhammad Ali and Jesse Jackson aka Johnny Keys. Fathered by Chaka Zulu sons ofMNary Elizabeth Jones aka Billie Holiday. All of Mary Elizabeth children came from Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu.

Diana and Evera born Mortal of rChaka Zulu and saved by my seed. Both had to be made to believe were dead.  There is no Ever or Diane as in Deleney, leaving Ronald and Richard Harper's sons. Charity mothered Rodney and To by as in Rodney Jerkins and Prince Roger Nelson. 

Brenda and Debra born Spirit and Charita saved by my seed.

Then the major Speculation. Tony and Tiffy as in Tony Macklin and Tiffy Lee. Both born Spirit. Tiffy was avboxer and Tony a crazy ass, he actually woulbd get mad hit me and then put on a damn puppy dog act and I never it in his ass.

Update:. Tiffy and Tyler & Tony is code Don Wong and Gichy Earl of Gradistine.

Then Union has Bertha Maybly as in Mom’s Maybly who is Cora sister. The covenant was from Cora to Juanita to Blond Eva. Wherefore Bertha is also a Zulu-Zulu bloodline. Bertha a prolific writer and poet isbthe author of I had a dream. And she did make to the other side with Jesus Christ?

Charita is not a Scott King. She did not know Michael King Jr. INTEL suggest Michael King Jr the son of Joseph Hilton is Joe Macklin. He was known as Black. Last seen in Rikers Island. I told him how Muhammad Ali had a hard time with Ken Norton. He bragged about being South Paw. Then I talked about the Movie Mandingo, he boasted about being half Mandingo and there most always be slavery. I said, I disagree and we can agree to disagree. That pissed him off. We met years ago here in Avon Park,

I caught in an alley in South Delaney Ave by himself late at night. He asked was I going to kill him. I toldvhim he can leave. He left town and his takeover with Crack Cocaine ended. This time he found me not
knowing who he was looking for.

On 14 Jan 2017, he was boasting about his upcoming 71 st birthday on 21 Jan. I heard a hard hit and I saw a young man looking at his hands as if, how this happened, I did not do this? I was about 10 feet away from him. I said damn I could feel that shit from here. His head hit the marble floor. Like Boom and again boom. I said, oh shit blood coming out of his mouth. His brain begun to hemorrhage. Lots of blood cane out of his mouth. I said, you better call the EMS. When they got there, I said, you better be
careful, he hit the floor real hard, I did not see him get hit, my back was turned, but he hit that floor with his head man. You better put a neck brace on him, because if you break his neck in transport it can mean a serious lawsuit.

They put on a neck brace and his body moved. He was not pronounced did on the spot there could be no man slaughter charges. He was pronounced dead on arrival and was wanted dead or alive, but there could be no reward for his death. This was on 14 Jan 2017. It is in video, they saybthe Spirit of God took him out, the Lord is a jealous Lord. Dr. King Blvd, Dr. King Street, Dr. Memorialband Dr. Highway, I’ve been to shelter after shelter and not one blue carpet or red one. Why? You was not looking for Jesus Christ. You said he had no place to rest his head? Well on that day Michael King Jr. Was put on ice, you can have him.

Steve is James Jones, Smitty is Joe Frazier, Herbert Kelly is Bobby Brown is Herbert Muhammad is Goat, Chris Bush, Fat Cat, who beat the hell out of Josephine Potilia aka Tina Turner. The Chris Brown investigation, Pee Wee Bush aka Gerome beat the hell out of Tamera aka Rhianna. Tia and Tamara from Sherlyn aka Sharon Harper her twin Robyn Williams. Why? To force her to abort our child conceived in
Fort Apache in the Bronx. This bloodline of Bertha.

Oral and Oscar Elizondo. Or Brennan and Butch Jones. Billy Jackson is Samuel L. Jackson? Playing Jermaine Jackson too. I told you about Thongo and Geso was talking shit to me in Rikers as I was being transported to New York Metropolitan Hospital I guess allegedly to my death. Warren Samuels is Jay Z, got him on the Jonestown documentary video. John Pickney is Kevin at 500 Houston is BJ is Buster Rhymes is Boo Green. Who is Ricky Recardo, Carlos Slim? Enough, these homosexuals bore me and I mean asexual serpents. Phil:3:2.

Oh, lil Chick claims to be KC and Jo Jo or some shit is Omar in the Wire, Big Chick is Ali is Elliott Jordan is Wayne Williams is Elisha, queers, and Timothy Shands the con man is Barrack Obama? So first Dr. King this and Dr? King that and now Obama care not knowing Obama Care is heroin. But everybody loves Jesus Christ. Claiming to my face, I know there is a God but he ain’t you? I ask if he ain’t me who is he? I
don’t know but he ain’t you. Dr. King and Obama Care. Yeah!!!I

The Package

Timothy Flood is Putting is Smitty brother is Freddie in Superfly. Ron O’Neal or Calvin Gibbs the Frenchie connection. He asked Freddie how you lose the package? I was a little boy and saw him manhandle Diane Delaney in front of 41-01 10 th Street. Pulling her by her arm? Ronnell told me about Putting aka Ronald Delaney? That is all I remember. I remember me and Raymond Hood going to see Lujuana and
he had Vounzel on his lap. Oh yeah, motherfucker if I ever hear you even tried to abuse Raymond I will kill you nigger. In fact I should fuck up your bitch ass right motherfucking now. He laugh and Raymond got up. He already lost the package.

Victor Baquina and Hector Lopez or Fidel and Raul Castro. The Bay of Pigs.
The bottom line death is not an option, I was born to suffer, no fear no death. God is not merciful. I suffered in the Lord. Those who suffered with me paid for their journey with the in advance. Now those who had a free ride have to pay for their trip in full. Now they must suffer. I teach redemption and not retribution. They want me to mercy kill for the easy way out. The end of the road for Cannabals is
famine and starvation. Biafra. They will shrink to 3 feet while bugs are all over them, with a water buffalo head and a stomach filled with air and suffer a slow death?

Slavery begun in New Amsterdam was renamed New York then into the State of Georgia.

1. Slavery was unconstitutional to begin with.

2. Abolition moot

3. The Bill of Rights movement led by John Jay slavery unconstitutional in New York and many Northern States but legal in the south. The ownership of Chattel and is included in the Bill of sales was Constitutional Union wide.

4. State rights. The Fugitive Slave Act. Slave owners had the right to place a bounty on their property that absconded. But if they made it to the North they was free.

5. The Underground Railroad. Fredrick Douglas last name was really Bailey, he was the conductor who came to recruit people to freedom up North. And Harriot Tubman was a soy for the Confederacy and a Nurse for the Union infirmary. They are heroes in HIS-Story.

6. The arrangement. In New York they could not work you to death for free without wages, but when you die they could have placed on their plates for food. A hierocracy.

7. 5.4 T Black Panthers buried in Sunset Cemetery Potter’s Field. A death certificate for each of them but not one body. 5.4 B Africans crossed the Atlantic to the Americas.

The Transatlantic  Chattel Trade.

Rikers Island is Treasure Island and a part of Long Island City. JFK is Bill Clinton and RFK is not died either.

Sons of Mary Elizabeth are sons of Chaka Zulu, we called JJFK Billy the white Boy in 41-05 10 th Street on the 1 st Floor. I’d raise hell over Gail, oh, so you chose that white boy over me, he hunts squalls and shit.

The crazy motherfucker talking about good eating?

The RFK achieve reveal Cuba the Bay of Pigs. Cuba was Vietnam the weapons and armor vehicles in the Cuban Waters. And Chaquapika Bay and the kidnappings. The waters of Rikers Island confirm it wasbthere and there are a lot of bodies in those waters

Long Island City is the Capital and Long Island City and Manhattan Island are above the foundation Rick which took 380 million years to form, proving we are the Beginning of civilian. Janet Damita and Alicia Eva consummation  by Zulu Tradition Union inheritances.

Maria Theresa the statute of Liberty. New Jersey it happened in Newark and documented when she ranbaway to a runaway home in Manhattan. I went and got her.

Claudia the U.S. Supreme Court. I married her before I want to Germany. She was 16 years old and I emancipated as a solder in the Army. Marriage is unconstitutional but the only way to have sex in thebcourt is to consummate a marriage.

Mariah in Corona and Corona is Queens.

Theresa in Far Rockaway.

Tamara in Fort Apache the Bronx.

Katrisha as in Trisha and Katharine McCloud. She badly burned, I healed in Coscos on Welfare Island.

Ashley in Long Island Raymond V. Asked why are you have her birthday party 4 days after her birthday?

Alana at Marcy Hart in Brooklyn. SUS the Roman Catholic Church. She was conceived on court documents in California and Consummated the next day after the show I took her home.

Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu v. Egan (2003)

The real issue is birthrights and inheritance. They claim I AM a child molester based on Colonialism. Yet, this Union is under God, who is Chaka Zulu.

DBA Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment