Thursday, November 15, 2018

Ellen DeGeneres The Pope & Adolf Hitler

Ellen DeGeneres The Pope & Adolf Hitler

Donna Colanna – The President of SUS


Important Note: Gen. Lawton Chiles granted me clemency in the state of Florida.  In essence he forgave me of all past crimes and gave me a clean slate.  I was never convicted of a crime since and they say I have to prove I was not convicted to get my loot, wherefore, the burden of proof is on them. Also, for the record, in California I was not lawfully convicted.  Judge Hauk said, I will plead guilty before my competency is restored.  I said guilty and then he said competency restored.  I was arrested on public property in front of the Havenhurst Estate and it was my damn home and I showed Bully Jackson my ID it said Frank Paul Jones and he denied knowing me. What hurts is all these years not one family member stood up for me as if they wanted the world to think I AM crazy.


  1. The Pope Drinks Starbucks Coffee
  2. Puerto Rico the most strategic Island in the Western Hemisphere
  3. Costa Rica Coffee Beans used at Starbucks at $15.99 per pound for whole beans
  4. $2,99 per pound in Dominican Bodaga
  5. Dominican Bodagas pay average of $150,000 in taxes for tobacco products
  6. 90% of sales in tobacco products is taxation – Requires $1.5 million issales to pay $150,000 in taxation.
  7. Dole the biggest canning company in the world is in Puerto Rico
  8. Farmers get paid $1 per bustle for green tomatoes and on the mainland it cost $25 per pound green tomatoes. Result low supplies and to high to demand.
  9. SUS has claimed over $14 Trillion in Real Estate Holdings
  10. The Detention System claimed Stainless Steel is worth its weight in Gold and call it white Gold, but gold at highest level valuation $1500 per ounce, stainless steel worth about $200 per lb.
  11. The DUNS credit rating allows to borrow against real estate, but overvaluations will bankrupt the corporation due to bogas valuations.
  12. BB&T Bank taken over by Sun-Trust and is the suspected banking institution basing valuations on bogas value of Stainless Steel.
  13. Stainless steel is used to make high explosive bombs.
  14. The people in Puerto Rican was told they cannot leave this commonwealth unless they get a passport. Unconstitutional at best.
  15. John J. Gotti and Benjamin Solomon Nytanyahu DNA Confirmed they are the same person.
  16. John J. Gotti was spotted on television getting on the Jet with the Pope
  17. The Pope isa figurehead a bishop
  18. Their head is LORD GOD aka Satan
  19. Hector Elizondo is believed to be Satan.
  20. Gods Favor tells the World his intent
  21. Intel believes he killed all the males on the island of Puerto Rico
  22. The Pope is a Eunuch
  23. Adolf Hitler is a half Jew
  24. Puerto Ricans are African rape victim off the slave ships of portugal.
  25. Rico means rich person aka Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
  26. Conclusion Intel believes Hector Elizondo is in Fact Adolf Hitler the Dope Kingpin.

DBA Jesus Christ – G.O.T.A. - U.N. Miltary Forces

No comments:

Post a Comment