Saturday, November 17, 2018

Capstone Zulu Blackball zBET Awards




BzET Awards insult to Africans and God.  Thanksgiving they raped my Orincess then gave the family one fdollar and says your money is no good with me.

I never got one royalty check. Did the James Brown, the Elvis Preslry, Michael Jackson and Prince and more. Now at 59 years old not a pot to piss in?  Really? And where is my trophies in Billy Jackson room.  All my Queens or is it Rrme zelizondo or be real Sawanda Adams.  Dijes?  Really. I care less keep the dike but I will bpnot be used no more?  Any child of mines that support this BET insult hates Zgodband I do not know you.

It is blasphemy to use any of my copyrights again until you pay me my damn back pay on royalty. Listen to Shawanda dike ass no God motherfucker left me out as a damn daccrifsce?  Good?


  • Destroy 923 S.A. Ave Order of Zews I will walk out of here if I must.  All liars and users. So keep it, but fix it your fucking self. I AM done with it. You had me, you hate God. So be it.
Oh, so now you'll at the classic with tranzpvestite whilr I sleep on the fucking sofa around no good castraed evil boys?  Really?  But you love me you much.  But always maybe tomorrow?

DBA Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment