Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Kingdom of God – The Location


The Kingdom of God – The Location

In the Masonic Bible I prepared for Prince Hall to raise into Manhood, I delivered to Uncle Billy the Masonic Bible, Frank Clark Jones the Living Bible and for myself I kept the 1984 N.I.V..  Within one year it seemed like Frank was Bishop Jones and Worshipful Master Roberts who was Prince Hall, received the divine mission for Prince Hall to be raised to “Order of Zews.”  I was told to never read that one.  Tyrone came to me with some bitch ass shit and I gave it to him and he gave it to Vaughn Jenkins the 33 degree lost soul, a Prince Hall causality, who I asked “you got that Bible?”  “Yea, its Masonic Bible, I placed it on the shelf.”  That was a custom designed mission oriented Masonic Bible, writing by me in an erasable Masonic Bible, with all types of measurements and maps.   Uncle Billy said, “He would not know what to do with it.”  Uncle Billy was Prince Hall and therefore Local 462 is the Grand Lodge of Prince Hall and people would have killed for that information.  He and John J. Gotti ran my Durable General Power of Attorney.

Queen of Queens Elizabeth and Queen of Queens Mary are daughters of King Eston Edward Lee Roberts of U.K, he is no longer a Prince.

In the Masonic Bible it describes the Kingdom of God and the New Jerusalem. My home is built 2 by 3 city blocks or 400 by 600 yards.  In the Good News Bible manifested by the King Solomon Temple Thugs, the “Good News Bible” “The GNB.” It describes King Solomon Temple as in my home location.  41-03 Apt. 2E and 41-04 Apt. 2B - 10th Street, Long Island City, New York, 11101.  The Queensbridge Project
The mission of King Solomon Temple Freemasons.is the defile the temple of God.  1CO: 12:3   1CO:10:3-10   1CO:1:18-25

Therefore, my estate is the location of now known as the Queensbridge Projects.
The Measurements:  The Temple is 90 feet long and 45 feet high.
Our Building had 5 levels at 7 feet and one at 10 ft.  5 x 7 = 35 feet + 10 feet = 45 FT 
Read: 1KG: 6:2 1KG: 5:1-6:1





No comments:

Post a Comment