Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Jesus Christ v. Rene DeBar Protocol



The Jesus Christ v. Rene DeBar Protocol

I guess Gambino time is about up.  See he could not allow anyone know I exist.  And eventually he had to come face to a cloud mirror of concealment.  Like I met with El Chappo in Orlando as well as Biggy Smalls, Elizabeth Taylor and a few major players.  Al El Chappo had to say is, “I want American women.  I said we practice polygamy you get 4 and make some babies. The zone was established as civil, meaning if you die, sue me.  I guy named Earl was raised.  Not the context of what I AM writing about.

In Sebring, I met Rene Elizondo, aka Paul Castellano, who I describe as L.O.R.D. = Rene DeBar Gambino.  That is the Devil.  He is the rat that had to come out of the hole.  Sammy “The Bull” Gravano, who is described in the Bible as Philip.  Philip was the turncoat the one Jesus says, “Philip, you do not know me yet?”  “How long have I been around you man?”  Then Philip ordains eunuchs and he could understand the same reason I can be placed in a ward filled with Serpents for 3 months and on the day I leave their lawyer says to me, “man if they are letting you out, they have to let me out.”  They do not even know I was even there.

Rene knew who I was but I could only speculate who he was, the bed on the other side of me.  So I made it clear.  Nobody can touch me in here but you, so if I get touched, I know it is you.  Then later I said, “What, Am I here to kill someone?”  “But I do not go around killing people.”  “But if I must kill someone like Rene DeBar Gambino, I just assume you give me a bucket of gas, you I can burn his ass like life Serpent. You ever saw a snake.  Yea, skin like that.  It will take a million years of evolution to change that shit.”

He wanted me to see him as a Sovereignty.   I said, here stand a man who is a spy, quality of espionage, in an attempt to overthrow the United States Constitution.  He does not even qualify for P.OW. rights. Now you want to place on you a hat of dignitary. Unconditional Surrender, I negotiate with nobody.

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment