Friday, September 2, 2016

Jones Commercial Properties & The Secret of Immorality



Jones Commercial Properties

Track the history or real estate transfers to all businesses on Highway 27 and Highlands County.

Updates:

All gas stations will be 7/11’s or what I find is in the best interest of my properties.  Winn Dixie, Avon Park, becomes a full size Western Beef.  And the properties from now Winn Dixie, gets a major construction overhaul and I will place the Corporate Store of Best Buy & Circuit City.  In that lot down the road where they sell videos, it will become a IBM/Microsoft Paul Castellano Studio Production site.  Major development takes place down Memorial Drive, due to it type of terrain, it will be a great place to studio production sites, you can make good slave dramas in this terrain or even create an urban seen, because it is widely spread out and the soil will improve noticeable and fast, once we start getting our regular fertilizer deliveries from Sandersville, GA.

I had a lot of property in my name Frank Paul Jones over 2 years ago.  Someone has to see my banker at Mid-Florida.  That is a credit union.  She was a Puerto Rican woman and she knows where my property is located, she should me and like said, “my bad, didn’t mean to show you that.”

Understand the history of Highway 27 and when it was build up.  Read the scripture in Luke: 20:1-26.  This is what I get for doing business with farmers. They want to stop the world, because they do not understand me?  As to say, I am your equal and the world must end or us farmers have to understand you man.  They do not understand Einstein or even Bill Gates, but they backwards ass motherfuckers locked in in jail, because, “We don’t understand?”

Anyway the chances are I own Highway 27. A smart investment, give the state the land to pave Highway 27, going through my properties.  Then comes the fast food stops, because all they were concerned with was using the throughways to Miami, Orlando, Tampa and so forth.  Then came the Highway 27 Developments, Walmart, K Mart, J.C. Pennies, Fast-food, tires.  You name it, you can find in on Highway 27 for a long stretch. 

But see all this development alongside Highway 27 belongs to who?  See? I can say hey Cheney, I plan to sell Mercedes Benz and Porsche in that lot.   You have 30 days to clear my property.  That is the type of things they have done to me time and time again. On the other side of the Highway is a 30 Stories Condo with direct access to Highway 27.  Highway 27 will fully Wi-Fi ready from South to North.

The American Business Model Overhaul
When I decided to study business the new thing was Kazan “Continuous improvement” and it placed our economy at a standstill.  The idea to just keep getting a little better was stupid.  It meant Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 9 and 10?  It means a new design on everything the 2001, 2002, 2003, 2015, 2016 and never solving any problems other than bugs in the program.  What happened to we will land on the moon or travel around the universe in 220 million years?  Why not a real challenge and a strong agenda as universal travelers?
People say to me, why is it always about you?  They say this because I keep coming up with great ideas, but why?  Because I do not try to make money, I try to solve problems and in this world who can runout of ideas to solve problems?
The Code to watch out for:
Under continuous improvement, there is always those qualifiers. Nice becomes nicer, good becomes better, and great becomes excellent, something you can never reachNothing is every good enough to just move on the something else.
When Satan tempted me, he placed extensions to everything and therefore I had to revisit stuff over and over.  But the one open ended question I answered correctly was yes!  “Do you know what is going to happen on Mount Zion?   Yes!  Had I said no, he could have made me out of a liar?  Yes, means, I know it is you who creates evil and then destroy the evidence.
The Secret of Immorality:
Homosexuality is not the rationale behind sexual immorality, but the breeding process they used to move in small, be fruitful and multiply as the buy into positions of power and then pervert society causing civil unrest, economic downturns and eventual war.  And why?  To kill people.  Sexual immorality is to use sex as a weapon, to create armies to end up killing your own family blood line.  Being a wild person in bed, with the proper man and women configuration is a good sex life.  But the vagina should be held sacred.  All men do is bust pimples and once that pressure is gone, he is ready to serve God, but Women they are different.  Therefore Sodomy is really taking over a town, use the people and get rid of them and exodus out of there and back to genesis over here.  Like now the NAZI Party in Britain is shopping their Euros in other countries as the Euro is nothing to the Brits anymore.
Meanwhile the NAZI want to go back to Germany under some Article 116.  But Germany paid their restitution to Israel, so you cannot claim anything in Germany anymore.
I AM just getting a chance to think.  I was on automatic until now.  I have an extra 4GB laptop, it cannot be more than 6 or so months old.  I bought it at Walmart.  It has Celeron Processor but is fine for internet and documents.  This one is made for some media, it has a core processor iC5 and 8 GB of RAM and a 1TB Hard drive.  If I take care of this one, it should serve my needs for a while.
 And now I have an extra tablet.  It has a lot of pictures in it and documents.   In any case, all I have to do for the laptop is put it in the shop to have the shift key fixed.  I wasted water on it almost new and it stop one key the shift keys.  I’d leave the Celeron at 4 GB.
What I need to do is going to take at least 2 months and I need to make moves but stay under the radar.  Not be seen too often.  I will need to make motions to the court at a certain point.  Fogle will get a notice from the heirs of Juanita or and Eva.  Because he gained in on fraudulent basis it goes back to the original owners.  The shop is the same thing.  But people think I AM fixing this junk?  No!  I AM totally rebuilding the whole SRA.  From Delaney Ave to Hal McRae to the street behind S. Delaney to Green Street, is going to be 5 stories Office Building and Audio/Video Studios for my Queendom.  Then on this property from S. Verona to Green to S. Delaney to Hal McRae, I AM building a 5 stories condo style home, on the right of Order of Zews Rd. will be a storage building 3 stories tall, with a backup generator.  I just need space to start bring my family home.  I guess for the first time they come in from the bottom up.  This way we have no interlopers creating dramas.  I do not want to move into anything I did not help design.  I AM no motherfucking slave.
Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment