Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Birth of Baby Jesus & His Fatherhood


The Birth of Baby Jesus & His Fatherhood

On 27 June 1955, the New World Order established when Austria declared herself a neutral state, “either you are for us or against us.”

On 27 June 1958 (exactly 3 years later), was the day when Eva received the convenient seed. I AM the covenant.  Exactly 8 months later I was born, but life began upon my conception, understanding the scientific fact that it takes 8 months for the mind to fully develop.  I was born exactly 8 months later on 4 March 1959.

The miracles that occurred around my birth:

1.       Two weeks before my conception, Prince Roger Nelson was born.

2.       Six weeks after I was conceived, Michael Joseph Jackson was born

3.       Katherine sister of Eva, is the mother to both f them, but carry Michael to term.

4.       A Jewish official heard about my birth and can to see me and said as it will be remembered, “save my people, they are slaves.”

5.       Exactly 8 months after I was born on 4 November 1959, my first daughter Maria was born and John F. Kennedy was elected President of the United States of America.



Birth of Maria: 4 November 1959

At 13 years and 4 days (8 November 1972), which exceeds New York laws, she was consummated and exactly 8 months later Tyra Banks was born 8 August 1973 and then Mariah Carry on 8 March 1974

Birth of Janet: 16 May 1966

At 14 years and 4 days (20 May 1980), which exceeds the California laws, she was consummated and exactly 8 months Alicia “Keys” Cook was born on 21 January 1981 and then BeyoncĂ© Knowles was born on 21 September 1981.

Then you hear they are all married to this one and that one, having baby bumps and new born children from some Europeans.  Why?  To deny God.  Satan was out to steal my children and tell the world ‘I AM crazy.”  None of my children was defiled, nor can any of them bear a child from anyone but God.  Those are God’s children.



My Hebrew Queens, through my seed they are saved.  Once she becomes impregnated from me and conceives my child, she too becomes spirit, but unlike those nutty Zulus, I mean, did they have Whitney doing the Janet?  Or Mary J the BeyoncĂ©? 


Was Going to Pass off Halle for Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment