Saturday, April 20, 2019

Who Is Who Family Matrix - Robert &Herbert Jones

Jesus Christ - Registered Tradematk
Capstone Zulu is Michael Jackson

Graceland not Never Never Land

He dead of Lonliness
I AM not Peter Pan
Elvis  Presley the business human
Kamanu Mosi Fashions
No more endorsements to
Stacy Adams
I AM Black and proud of it.
I never got a nose job, I do not bleech my skin and
They could not destroy my Temple.
I'M A Zulu
Palms:118:22
AM I GOING TO HELL

Apollo 13 happened in 1969 - I was 19 years old.
I really did walk on the moon.

This is my story - hatred relentlessly
Slander and Libel
They tried to kill mevover and over again
The Center of Disease Control
As a result every disease know to Humankind is cured.
ZIKA
Zionist Islamist Killer Abstract
A Man disease a Serpent disease
I cannot catch, I will not cure.
It is something that Sterilization catches.i cannot be sterilized
The first law of nature, self preservation
When 80% of the World became sterilized
ZIKA, ZIKA, ZIKA
Wherefore, sterization cannot destroy the procreator
Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu
I AM God
All my life hared followed me.

She got that Vibe - the first song by
R. Kelly and the Public Announcement

Zoom at only 15 years old I wanted to fly away

I believe I can fly

https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Robert+Elijah+Jones

Wherefore, Robert Elijah is James Earl Jones too:

Robert Elijah Jones - The oldest

https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Robert+Jones

Robert Jones - I gave him this name.

https://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=Herbert+Jones+

Herbert Jones - His Twin

AM I Going to Hell
By Capstone Zulu
 Daddy P of Presley Park The Trademark


 M.J.J. Productions with over 4 million songs and counting.

P.C.S.- M.I.S.
The Paul Castellano Studios






No comments:

Post a Comment