Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Amy or Madonna - Cassy or Britney Conclusion

Alert Alert
INTEL suggest Min. AL-Lee Jones- not a reptile serpent and another mistaking ID, DBA Brittney is Cassy, its Amy and Cassy, Madonna and Britney Spears.
Development in process
Movements in Progress Alert Alert
There is no Britney, Cassy, looks like Cassy and I paid for her to not put out and eat good.

Meet Madonna
The Amy or Madonna Conclusion

I never accused her of wrong doings, but that she was in a situation wherefore, now she needs my help more than I need her help. However, INTEL suggest it is Amy and Brittany.

So who is Cassie? I have been her for about 3 or 4 months and seen her damn near everyday and still she never told me a thing. INTEL Confirmed Amy and Brittany.

Due to the alarming discovery, it is time for her to come home, because if she was to even get a scratch as a result of this, I do not want to even tell what would the result of those NAZI or Bloods who think they can harm my children and treat them and talk to them the way they talk to me.

She will be moving into Safe House building S. 917 and another person will be in there at least. Union has a ,lot on the plate and let me inform you, Order of ZEWS is a private street and my security teams will not be far behind. The people in S. 919, I suggest move while the moving is good.

CSM. J.J. Jones and team will be putting people out of my properties very soon and if you wait until then, every thing in those properties you will have forfeited. I have a right to bear arms, I have executive clemency and do not even have one misdemeanor on my records and by all constitutional means I will defend my family and my property. My children will no longer duck and hide, in fact I AM going to authorize they carry a taser gun ans if you remand them or talk crazy to them, they will taser you butt and you will not do a damn thing about but ask for more punishment.

NO MORE EXPLAINING> YOU FUCK WITH THEM YOU FUCKED WITH THE POWERS OF THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. MY Queendom Queens, will be respected on my block and in my house at least.

DBA Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment