Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Carry-out Military Actions &'the Law of Blasphemy

JESUS CHRIST® INC®TRADEMARK

Alert Alert
Chuck has been identified to be
Butch Jones 41-03 2D
Name ROE on this Detention Uniform and
In Detention he is white.
He refused to get off my property
So I raised my voice, I don't do niggers.
He made a phone call and about
6 Puerto Ricans came onto my property
My security plain clothes begun to rotate.
I saw P.R. Danny from the 41st side of 12th St.
He was the maintenance boy in the L.E.S.
He is the crew leader 
INTEL suggest is Tom Cruise is Hector Elizondo Jr.
He and Rene Oscar Elizondo aka Butch
Are both wanted dead or alive
For blasphamy and trespassing on
Top Secret OIGOTA with Intent
And they planned to steal my operations office on
CenturyLink properties a subsidiary of
Microsoft
Linking to the MS conspiracy
Shoot first and ask questions later.
Both are wanted beating my son
MacComegy to death.
Use of marijuana for sleep and relaxation among troop authorized. Use of weaponize ZIKA abstract
Authorized
Just use it Strategic command.
Insurgency in Highlands County and
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl 
GOTA


Take all Raceway service stations, starting with Avon Park FL
And take the Community Center, the future site of IBM, Microsoft and the PCS-MIS studio computers.



Entity Name List

Corporate NameDocument NumberStatus
RACEWAY910749INACT
THE RACEWAY CORP.K68656INACT
RACEWAY CORPORATIONP99000024063INACT
RACEWAY 13, LLCL17000099570Active
RACEWAY 6716 LLCL16000225905Active
RACEWAY 6877 LLCL18000133452Active
RACE WAY ASSOCIATES, LTD.A22982INACT
RACEWAY AUTO BODY INCP08000096853INACT
RACEWAY AUTO REPAIR TIRES & RIMS LLCL17000026815INACT/UA
RACE WAY AUTO SALES INCP05000014484Active
RACEWAY BROADCASTING CORPORATION597261INACT
RACE-WAY CAR WASH, INC.P16000063792Active
RACEWAY DISTRIBUTION INC.P18000051139Active
RACEWAY ELECTRIC, LLCL15000050167Active
RACEWAY ENTERPRISES, INC.465151INACT
RACEWAY ENTERPRISES, INC.P00000048190INACT
RACEWAY EXPRESS INC173705INACT
RACEWAY FOODS CORPORATIONM74215Active
RACEWAY FOOD SERVICES, INC.P13000024542INACT
RACEWAY FOODS CORPORATION IIL06183INACT

I do not want my name used Period, in any Bible but eh NIV and in any article I did not approve or you my just get shoot.  Fuck this dumb shit.

All over I type in DBA Jesus Christ on Goggle and MSN and I own both, it is always my Queens and some othe Nigger?  OK!  OK! All talks end until you get this fucking right so I can issue out fucking email addresses in my fucking name,  No more talk.
Thy want to hang around and spy on God and talk shit me and all say is don't get mad?

DAMN NEAR ALL THE WORLD IS FUCKING DEAD. SO WHATS ANOTHER .5%

I own the fucking name. AM I a Fucking cracker or are you all sorry motherfuckers?

I want my fucking Email address and maybe someone might take me fucking serious without them first getting bombed.  I AM one step from dealing England once and for all. 

Was a white fucking Jesus all this fucking time and said fix this shiot two fucking years a fukcing go. And this was why everybody is dying.  Nobody even knew I existed.

Faggot Ali the Greatest an then the White Jesus?
Fuck it - I will handle my own????

But I AM still being called Crazy.  OK?  Fuckmit
Carry-out the Law of Blasphemy or fuck U Too

Thank U


98.5% of the World Population is dead, because nobody knew I existed.  Wherefore, who really had a choice.  I had to change damn near all my Queendom Queens D.B.A. to not have to query the synonymous names, which is never Jesus Christ, Apostle Paul Castellano or even simply The Rev. Frank Paul Jones, but yea Frank paul Jones stalker and that was a fucking lie.

And still people call me crazy?  why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment