Friday, December 27, 2019

RAID THE JUSTIFICATIONS OF TOTAL INHALATION

Male or Female?
6 feet tall agreed?
Who is Sojouner Truth?
1. The Plymouth Rock 1576
2. The Declaration of Independence
3. Field Order Number 15
4. Article 6 of the U.S. Constitution annulled
5. The REAL ID ACT OF 2005

DOE ARTICLE 441-Y SIGN 2017

MINUS 441 = 1576 THE PLYMOUTH ROCK LANDED ON US.
6. ORDER OF ZEWS

Min. Louis Farrakhan
Keynote Armageddon Averted.
DOE - Declaration of Emancipation
GOTA since 1777
Since 1777.


Religious Test by God and not the Congress
"So help me God" 
I did what I was humbly asked to do.

HIS-Story IN HINDSIGHT
MY-Story the Truth
Coming to Public School
I OWN Public for the People.
Home Schooling Justified
The Republican Lie.


Be like Christ not like Mic
WAS THE CULPRIT MICHAEL JORDAN?

Imagine being bitten by like 10,000 crabs
I got with Braxton and the mole Ronald Young was there. He was with a girl in that spot. I come down with Crabs and she did not. 1st Gibbs ask how. I blamed her but she did not get it and then Diane did not either soon after. I saw these little critters oh the agony I was in.  Now imagine. Would analate with the bomb or say get 98.7 to reduce the agony?

The Anatomy of the Human
Are born with testicles to
Procreate.

The baby grows in the womb


Sexual intercourse
Terms like man with big dick
Fucks Asian bitch. Making procreation taboo



Mortality sexual intercourse 
Immortality in addition
My Q.S. I take to heaven
Creating both body and Spirit children
My son's all got killed. The one both mortal was raise to immortality
The ones born after Messiah born Spirit were castrated. Mutilated.


My son's are dead in the body and will be made whole again. A Spirit has AB blood type the first resurrection

The 2nd resurrection Adolf Hilter Children
They are type O blood and have no
Human protein and are by nature Cannabal
They grave human protein.

Can you teach an old dog new tricks?
No and why?
At Her they are trained they are nurtured and cannot changed.
Phil:3:2


The theory is bone marrow transplantation
Can restore one's blood type.
RAID - TOO LATE
Toni Braxton
Brigget and Braxton Twins
Mainwhile on the other side of town
While living with two
Rene Elizondo woes singing the
Blues

This is Whitney Elizabeth my Q.S.

Co-Star: Whitney Houston
While in Training his
Immortal FIST.
THE PROPHESY
BEING FULFILLED
Is was told this is going to be funny
Your woman will be with Rene Elizondo and his woman with U. He will be FUCKING you girl and U will be FUCKING his.
I said no no I will fuck his but he will touch mines. Q.S. Diana is Sada.
Ok. Ok remember I mentioned Diane

Vaughn Sessions is the producer
The stage performer Jermaime Jackson
AC/DC
Every time I would live the dance floor to the bar was a new AC/DC video
KISS begun at the Hotel Deplomat
No makeup. Then on 40th AVE
Was it the Reignite Club they became
KISS💋1976 DESTROYER TOUR.
KISS 💋
Her twin in Donna as in Summers another story.


Baby Face and Toni Braxton

RAID COMMERCIAL




No comments:

Post a Comment