Saturday, December 21, 2019

Operation Evacuation Queendom of Jesus Christ


Heal the World - Make it a better place.


Their hatred towards Africans


Offensive


1. NAPALM THE BRITISH TERRITORIES BAHAMAS UNTIL IT IS ASHES.
2. NAPALM BUCKINGHAM PALACE TO ASHES.


3. RELEASE 50 SAVAGES DOG'S GERMAN 

Is this why I still have ABOUT 200,000 MORE YOU WANT THEM IN YOUR 


CONCRET JUNGLES?
Continue blowing these concert JUNGLES

SHEPARD DOG'S THAT BITE THRU PLY WOOD AND EXPLODE THEIE BOMB COLLER AND BLOW THEM UP BY 0500 HOURS.
NUKE CHINA AGAIN + NORTH AND South Vietnam and Korea do not allow planned 

Parenthood to make more monsters.
Bomb every last planned Parenthood transvestite creation centers.
Seek and burn down every GNC store still open.

Only if you would call on Jesus Christ
I would have never forsaken you.

Now let us reassess people doing medication management on who?
Give it to me a gram at a ducking time like I am a fucking boy?



Really?


The claimed Owner of


Expedite my promise
Fill submarine with CO2
CARBON DIOXIDE


SAY WHAT I AM WHACK?


Muhammad Ali on Muslims

The Query was Muhammad Ali daughter boxing. She oh she U child bitch ads bigger
He leave this canopy and chairs on my lot saying he can have he takes everything anyway? But that is my shit out there, my tables and chairs you lying ass no asshole bigger U.
And you kidnap my daughter and mother of my children to be the
Dope Queenpin? You is an evil man
Yeah he is the Tax Collector


ALLAH. ALLAH HE TOOK HIS OXYGEN BACKBALLAH.
The Red October

NEUTRON Swizerland and GENEVA Austria
What's my name?  What's my name NIGGER PEOPLE EATER?

Preserve the Evidence on these blasts.
OK?  Prepare to use Austria for target practice
So be it. As Apostle Paul would say I can act crazy too.  You still call me crazy? And not stupid yet you keep trying to play me. Do I AM crazy making you stupid as HELL to keep trying to play me.

Drop High Explosives in the Skyway bridge blow it down.
I Own it

You held my child and mother of my children for three years no documented charges. No paperwork and you say get out. I and her got not one penny restitution.

The end of the world is the end of the dope game.  The dope game is the death game and frsth will placed under my feet
From Transportor Chunuck

To scooter NINJA STYLE


Come under railroad underpath
To my location the Blue House of God

Rescue mission 

Team left the Queendom Sisters in NOI CUSTODY BECAUSE SHE REFUSED YET GOTA DID NOT HER AN OPTION

HOSTAGE SITUATION.




TO THE 30. 30. HOTEL ASSIGNMENTS

AZZ + MARRIOTT HOST + SECURITY +
ADVANCE PARTY
AIR + LAND + SEA + CONVEY MOVEMENTS
Uniformity




Pepper Spray Defense







INTERNAL SECURITY
LOCKING DOWN FLOORS 2 3 4 + 5
EXTERNAL SECURITY THE M.I.B.
ABOVE AND BELOW GOTA.
AT THE RAMADA ON BROAD STREET
MUST BE MADE MARRIOTT HOST
HOTEL IS NOW VACANT 
MOVE OUT ASAP AND MADE SURE FOOD SUPPLIES AND NEEDED AND REQUIRED SUPPLIES AND STAFF GETS THERE SOON AFTER ADVANCE PARTY.

THE JONES GIRLS OF JOHNSON AND JOHNSON
MARRIOTT HOST MANAGEMENT
BY GROUND.





Change the Locks.



No comments:

Post a Comment