Friday, December 6, 2019

I Paid My Dues - The Real Issue

Maybe Tomorrow
Brings back memories.

SFC GARY JENKINS - SUPPLIES & LOGISTICS.


Robert Jones, Eric and Frank Maron
March 7, 2003
He claim R. Kelly
Aalyiah is the Lead Singer
For S.W.V.
Lies and this is Marlene and not
Aalyiah she stages Aalyiah as solo artist.

Deceased is collecting rent
At the store as Vanky Hawk
How that and I have no FUCKING lights, water or FUCKING gas? 

And Chythia Wilson down on Delaney AVE near Dee Dee
Is his FUCKING prostitute.
So be it!!!

CHANGE THE LOCKS ON
917 ORDER OF ZEWS
DO NOT MODIFY DOOR.


The Conclusion - They stole everything - even my YELLOW SUBMARINE. THE luster is gone.  I hope this ending is just there ending.  In the movie Shaka Zulu they threw all his disloyal Queendom Members in a mass grave - a diamond mine.


In Lions King the Princess is buried with the White Man Again an asexual people eater.  Why?  They chose the world of sexuality over God.

Kill the Power
The German Engineers have the codes
The cleanup is the requirement of entry and exit.

Lt. Gen. D. Foster commander
CSM R. Rocker Execution Command
You got your instructions.

Just do it.  Time for me to go - there is no love here. The conditions are unacceptable.
1969 the first song released.
Maybe Tomorrow.
Still singing that same old song 
50 years later.  Because tomorrow is tomorrow - tomorrow.

No mention of Jesus Christ
I song it - U wrote it.
Not even one Jesus Christ street in all of 🇺🇸.
Really? Or this is your wish for me?
All bullshit the whole world
Is nothing but bullshit artists.

The FUCKING building is empty

They are trapped in the yellow submarine

But you love me because I died for U
And you enjoyed yourselves



No comments:

Post a Comment