Sunday, March 31, 2019

The Final Solution of the Anti Christ

9/11/01 Manhattan
ZIKA Abstract by Air
Zionist Islamist Killer Anti Christ
Abstract Weaponized
Aphrodisiac to the Zulu
Death to the Serpent
Intent to repopulate
41st Amendment Enforceable
Constitutional intent
Repopulation 41st amend
Apollo Diamonds

GOTA
The right to clean water
Is the right to life

I was at 55 Chapel Street
This was my view point
There plan for Union
An energy and food source
By controlled breading
And incubator food
Production and subserviently
By humiliation and hatred
The Patton Place Syndrome


Executive Authority & The War Powers Act G.O.T.A. - D.B.A. Jesus Christ
The World & the Universe belongs to God who is Chats Zulu - Jesus Christ the all knowing Spirit of 600 million years of Human Intelligence name by God, who named all this is the Father and Chaka Zulu is God, wherefore, Zulu is Christ is Messiah.
I and the Father are One.
John: 10:30.

On 10 September 2001 my whole family was lined up to be destroyed and Janet Jackson made public I will not be there with all those freaks and geeks.
I did not do this show. I was a staged show and Prince Michael showed up.
Michael Watson.

Archives will show, I communicated with the White House via Fax and there was an intercept. I was told on 10 Sep. In response to Fax on 9 Sep. I will get what I asked for but it will not be what you think. The 9/11 attacks was a nuclear bomb.
Code Q33NYC see art under
Fonts Wing Dings 2.
Jet + WT 2 + star of David + Scull with an X out and thumbs up = United airlines.

Communications was via the New York Post in Zodiac section Pisces my Zodiac sign Archives will confirm.


I was living at the Veterans Residence at Knickerbocker Ave and Brother Askia who is Mousey told me when I got back. There was a third explosion and the World Trade Center is gone Paul.

Reported, no Jews showed up to work there on that day. Why? It was not a Holiday.


I ordered continued water hosing ground zero for almost 6 months to prevent this now nuclear candle from exploding. Ground Zero is above the aquaduct





Flight 587 headed to the Dominican Republic shot down by Star Wars.
This was s GAY Mob preemptive attack against the Union
Read for clarification in the Screenplay the Apostle is the Baptism of Jesus
Christ.

military actions
1. There is no statute of limitations to fraud and the Stzte of Florida is the tax fraud capital. The full enforcement of Field Order 15 and Nation and Union wide the full enforcement of the Anti Star Wars Act and the Real ID Act of 2005.
2. The full enforcement of all the Constitutional decrees in Vol 1 of the DOE Article 441-Y goes back to 1576 signed into law 2017, you do the math.

And this justifies GOTA past military responses.
China nuked
North and South Korea nuked
North and South Vietnam nuked
Canada Eagle Fellowship the weeds burned.
India emancipated
Cuba, Jamaica, Alabama, Abbott's Labs, Spain, Portugal, the Virgin islands, Austria, Astritrilla, the Burmuta Triangle, Italy, Buckingham Palace no more.  Why?

Barrack Obama attempted nuke Israel was to have them attack this Union, but I had all nuked removed from Iran and they were hit by neutron and the evidence was preserved and the weapons used to afvance to Qutar where they be stealing my shit to control the middle East consumer demands



The Rene Elizondo Cartel Investigation
G.O. T.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment