Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Preparation for Plans Plot to Execution and Constitutional Decrees

F.I.S.T.
Never Give up a Position
The end of the world
The dope game is the death game is the policy game
Only I give life only I can take life


Crossing the General Grey Bridge
In Augusta, GA
Over Billy hygienes
SUS on the 3rd Fleming
Alert Alert
Huricaine Sandra silias ilia headed to Central Florida
Clashing with tropical Sorm NaZirah
See how they just replace Lucille Ball? Prudential Trademark insurance underwriters 
Owned by
Jesus Christ, INC
All you got is fancy shit paper.
End game
Who is Norris, who cares
There can be no life insurance policy unless
God is the insurer
Death has been placed under my feet
G.O.T.A.
Wherefore there is no longer a requirement for death
The Spirit Code
Immortality inherits the Kingdom of God eternal

Fire for Effect 
Mildred Tongo Centron
Is both Susan Benton the Sherriff and
Dr. Doris Borden.
She is a like lesbian whore and
Fraud ring leader and dope dealer.
Neutron the Court Square in
Sebring.
They are the Mafias they are the homosexual
GAY Mob Serpents
Phil:3:2
And I AM God is the Law.

Oh, so Pence is Glenn Ford?
Quatium Reality
He is not Spirit and cannot leave the 3rd Vector




Who is John Warren who is John Westley?
Who is CIA directed. George H.W. Bush
Who is the Dirty Cop Frenchie
Who is the French Connection?
Calvin Gibbs and who else Johnny Boy

Tyrone  Harper is DB and the Associate murderer is
Richard Delaney?
Murder is the case they gave me?


And she just replace Lucy?
Ask Qak
My children know my voice?
W. B. Dubious  the Tuskegee Airman or Tuskegee Experiments VD?
The NAACP
Blond Eva is Shirley Temple Black
I was never supposed to be born?
For this Union was charged $300 per day per inmate
And billed at HUD?
Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu v. Egan 2003

Crazy Joe claims he is Paul Castellano?
His brother Thomas Gallo?
Martial law 16 Nov. 2016
Inauguration is on 1 Jan ask Cherlyn   her date of birth
And see the signficance?
Obama 2nd term cut short and Trump never made it
Treason by the GAY Mob
To overthrow the Union

Been is not dead Ramael wherever you are
Been is Charles
Son of Chaka Zulu and Maria


Who is the PR Roberto Clemente

Side bar I have no green go to make change o so me barter

You gotta have something to do business with me
Keep that shit paper.

SUS owner of DOC and County Detentions
DUNS credit rating and reports
SUS borrowed above assets in equity
FDIC insolvency
Donna Colonna is Ellen Degenerous
The Pope wears Proda and drinks Starbucks.


  No more bannas
The Revolt in PR
When tropical fruit was replaced with Cocaine fields
I have no bananas today
When bananas was taken off the corn flakes box

The REAL ID Act of 2005
1. Passport name travelled in!
2. I-94 your original place of origin who you really are
3. An unexpired VISA why you are here to begin with
Then you may apply for citizenship because you decided to be loyal to
The Union.
Wherefore, no person can be for a foreign national but must be for
The Union.
The Congress dismantled
They said it themselves let my record speak for itself
Vite after vote for foreign interest 
The Supreme Court only one member was
Constitutionally appointed
Marriage is Unconstitutional
The Supreme Court Police
Dismantled
They opened the door extending the same security
For family members.
These caused our Supreme Court to make
Biased decisions.
Unconstitutional 


Statute of limitations

1. There is no statute of limitations to murder and genocide is mass murder.
2. The statute of limitations to hare Crimes begin after the last hate ends and first hate crime is the beginning + 7 years.
3. There is no statue of limitations to frsud
4? In an annulment decree there is no divorce settlement and everything gained based on this fraudulent marriage must be returned to the rightful owner? 



After 441 years my people was showed no love .No love. No consummation no marriage no  divorce settlement.
DOE 441-Y signed 2017 
1576 the Plymouth Rock landed on Union shores.
The hate Crimes begin on that day?


From Mayor Joseph A. Delaney to Mayor Guiliani 
King R is King Richard?
Prince Ronald and Princess Rene?
Where was you on 9/11?
Captain Green now?
Sebring Detention

No electricity all these days and nights and you say I love God
My electricity, my water, my gas
And all but I have
The blue dough is Z1 to $100 here in Zulu Hood
Cut off all electricity in every home not occupied
By those who belong here and let their meat spoil
They be storing human flesh
Prepare to burn that shit.
They give you toilet paper and take your shit and call it
Fair trade?
So be it

I begged you to leave me alone


Your answer

Stop the PR
I knock and I knock all of my life
And I begged and I begged
So be it
You say you love God yet you hated me from day one and still hate me!
So be it
God hates evil!!
You real what you sow
Eagle Fellowship and Kinetic energy
Place weeds in the microwave
Diamond chips
My favorite color is blue
A dead Serpents by sufficatuon
To lie in the name of God is blasphemy I own the name
Jesus Christ
Punishable by death is protected by the Constitution
Execute the blashamous.



Field Order #15 extended to the Unit Stars Wars Act
Death to all the Serpent Population in all the Universe
Article 6 of the Constitution annulled
As said by Apostle Paul Castellano capstone Zulu
I AM unmarried
White people are those with Type blood
Human being are not O type
Hue means of color
Death to the Serpents universe wide
Phil:3:2
They are people eaters

You judge you be judge Ritenour or is it Arnold or is it
Mr. Transvestite Rene Elizondo
I had an invalid accusary so you did not judge this case by merits but you
Called you self judging the only living God
So be it,vyou have been judge.
Death to all liars who took an oath in the name of God Apollo



I authorize the use of Star Wars and anyone who stalks God or his children 
Must be zapped. 

Wherefore, everything even you belong to the only living God and
To deny God of anything is blasphemy
So be it
Nothing do not belong to the only living God
Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu
This again is blasphemy
And to do such evil before next and my Queens
And to do so in my face at my doorstep?
Within 1,000 feet of my home?
So be it




You real what you sow
Such evil doers a fast death is too good
Public suffer to such evil doers
Public hanging is too good.





I begged you time and time again
Let my people go!

Alert all Alert
Under the Geneva Convention foreign military 
Most be in uniforms. It is the duty and not just the right
Of every Union Citizen to bear arms
Against any foreign paramilitarities
The Sherriff Department is not
Law enforcement, they are they GAY Mob
In 2015, 1,205 children shot in the backs
No convictions. It is the duty of every
Union member to kill the enemy on sight
If you are for God and work for them
I plead with you take those uniforms off.
A 911 call may be there last response



Preparation for Plans Plot to Execution and Constitutional Decrees


This is how they do it – It Union does this by the Command of G.O.T.A. it would be considered an offensive to gain supplies. Everything belongs to God. You cannot steal anyhting God tell you to take.

1. You cannot steal what you already own.

2. Executive Authority General of the Armies – Means G.O.T.A. is the Word of God and The Constitution is Under God. The reason for executive Authority is because the Written Code is no longer working properly in automation, wherefore, G.O.T.A. has to make manual decisions and this decisions are always Constitutional – Even the decision to execute – Wherefore, only God can give life, wherefore, only God has the authority to execute without question.

3. Operation Over stock – was mean to allow large amounts of purchasing, meaning huge spending or stimulus and the catch is at the time of execution, many who buy a lot, will end up not being able to take it with them. By doing so, Union will prevent anarchy and chaos, which will lead to high levels of property damage.

4. War Propaganda is constitutional – This is not considered lying or slander, but is use to increase the moral of the troops and prevent the enemy from knowing what you plan to do. Do not give your pearls to pigs.

5. Code Red and communications Code 9 Black out, is to prevent persons outside the theater from knowing what is going on. For example if Union is to take out a town, the neighboring towns are not to know what happened. Allowing further advances to continue the offensive.

6. BAQ – Basic Allowance for Living Quarters is an allowance or assigned place to stay.

7. Separate Rations and meal cards – Are used to further advance the comfort and payment of family memebers as well. Based on Pay Grade and mission assignments.

8. Eminent Domain or Property Confiscations – Remember you cannot steal what you own. Under Executive Authority G.O.T.A. the Word of God as Commander and Chief, G.O.T.A. made it clear, the military has priority over all properties – If I say take a property or position and you deny to do so or even hesitate to execute G.O.T.A. Commands – This may be deemed as an act of Treason. This is why often High ranking military personnel will say, sorry mam, I am just doing my job, these are my orders, if I do not execute this command I can get hung, please do not make me shoot you and your family, please you must leave now.

9. Now do you understand what took place in this Union, the Union I and was under attack and military protocol is to do what you are told to do without question, provided it is a lawful command and every Command by G.O.T.A. is lawful and command not form G.O.T.A. may be vetted for U.C.M.J. – Lawful Commands. Meaning you cannot say for example – Do what I say and it is not lawful for you at you rank and file. Every military person on a mission should know his G.O.T.A. orders – Prior to deployment. OK guys, our mission is to leave no witnesses behind – This comes directly from G.O.T.A. or OK guys, this dude has to be taken alive, and then some SGT says kill him, damn G.O.T.A., he might end up getting shot on the spot.

10. This is a war and not a damn Criminal investigation and the Constitutional decree is simple, are you for me or against me, either or and that is it. Got it?

Make sure everyone given this pre planner plot to mission execution understand what they are being told and then continue.



Execute by COB Thursday

1. Turn on my Lights Friday Morning 
2. Place by Buses and U-Haul Trucks in my Lot Vanky Hawk AVE
3. Get my Human Troops the proper weaponry to include internal and external security
4. Take all supplies needed by Supplies and Logistics
5. If anyone refuses a G.O.T.A. Command - shot first and ask questions later
6/ Have my accommodations preset at any and all hotels under Union Control at all times


D.B.A. Jesus Christ
G.O.T.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment