Sunday, February 3, 2019

Tri-County Alerts Ongoing G.O.T.A.


Chaka Mosi Kamanu Zulu aka Apostle Paul Castellano


The Blue House of God

Beware
War Powers Act & Enforceable by
The 41st Amendment of the
USCUG
Slander or Libel or any crime
Committed Against any member of
DOJ Protected Group 3704895
Within 7,000 feet of
OIGOTA or OIG HQ HQ
Accused is deemed to be a
Terrorist.

I AM DBA Michael Jackson and never head new car, soon as I got home that took that too

Family Matrix & Conspiracy1. Debbie and Patricia Hilton are not the same person. What happened to Debbie?



They knew Patricia Hilton had influence on Janet Damita as a child.  Post Ordination. Now Debbie is matron to her or controlling her?
Tax documents. 

Movie Trading Places
Man said give this lugery to the 16 year old and tell her she has a secret admirer.

Highland county is 11 feet above sea level.

Patricia Hilton born 10 Jan 1965?
NaQuila Luceesse Born 6 March 1978?
Rape meet King R


!this document is the Inheritance of the UK
I and the Father Are One
The original embossed was certified again in Mississippi
Allergies can testify to this.
Stolen by Daddy O the day of my kidnapping

Family Matrix

Liallian over Marshels Johnson is Skippa as in Skippa and Voronicia. Connecting Marshels to Nicky Barnes. But Elisha and Obama got all the drugs and Vaughn Gonna is KST..  See Nicky Barnes hands belong to Grry Jenkins.

This connects the U.D? Supreme Court to Nicky Barnes?

It's in the Bible John the Baptist goes to the Elder Fogle as the go between of the GAY Mob
You got Daddy O - Herbert Kelly and Bo Green.  If John Westley Adams is the chassis and Bo Green the Congregation or ring leader, Herbert is the Business man? No the Dom. So who is the cream of this cell of terror?
Elisha and Obama
The Kingpins but what?
King R
The Church of Peter
King of England rape Patricia Hilton?  What?
DNA give me your DNA?

RE: Department of Justice Hate Crimes Investigation files:  3704895
Department of Justice: The Rev. Frank Paul Jones – The Messiah
923 S.A. AVE – Order of ZEWS
Avon Park, FL. 33825

To: The U.S. Supreme Court – The Department of Justice
RE: State of Florida v. Frank Paul Jones (2016)

Cases: 16000466MMAXMX & 17000210MMAXMX
Current Last known Cases Statuses:  Hearing Set for: 10 Jan. 2019
Released ROR Motion to Findings Committee in Competency to Proceed:

I was held over 12 to 13 months by remand of the court for an Invalid Accusery of trespassing at a Federal Post Office.  18 USC applies to Federal Post Office Trespassing and not the 4th Amendment presumption of privacy. Invalid Charges.
Competency Evaluations are not an option in misdemeanor cases.  Why? It is already known, the natures of the charges are not serious, and they are misdemeanors. 
An invalid Accusery cannot be heard in the court.  Wherefore, there are no charges to dropped or court date or even competency issues for the court to be concerned with. 
Due to slander and libel all my benefits have been cutoff and I AM depleted of funds. I was never convicted, I was held without bail for over 1 year for a class A Misdemeanor.
Deputy Andrew Ritenour the arresting officer said to be the nephew of Judge Ritenour who found probable causes to hear this case that never went to court after over 13 months and I never waived my rights to a speedy trial – bring in the question of restitution amounts in consideration of my never being able to be heard, meaning there was no trial to be heard speedy.  Restitution at day one is $1,000 + $10,000 for going beyond the date of a speedy trial.
Request to U.S. Supreme Court.
ROR w/o Pending Charges, w/o Prejudice, restitution payable  by statutory law to name and address  on my REAL ID Card Frank Paul Jones 923 S.A. AVE Order of ZEWS, Avon Park, FL. 33825 and a public apology I local newspaper.
FBI Probe into the 10th Circuit of Florida for corruption and Hate Crimes Conspiracies.
Written Notice to Social Security of my not being convicted and my benefits payable retroactive from date benefits stopped based on slander and libel.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones
Count one not guilty and notation found incompetent
Count two not guilty and notation found incompetent
The verdict of the Court is proof of conspiracy
Martha Mitchell Effect - A Conspiracy in itself


Activate Fort Polk - Field Order #15 in Full Enforcement 

F.E.E.T
Order of ZEWS

Fair Housing Right Citations investigations and documents:

1. Deed to Blue House of God
2. Power of Attorney Durable and Agent resposibility to beneficiary
3. Ordination to Start own Religion - Ministry
4. 501 c 3 the national network and coalition of Highlands, Inc.
5.MY Florida Sunbiz
6. Jesus Christ, INC
7. The National Community Network, Inc.
8. Eston E.L. Roberts will
9. Change of Reprentative
10. Article 6 of the will. When Ella did this, it all went to to Frank Paul Jones wothout bond or infinity to do with it as he please.

https://thequeendomofjesuspaulmessiah.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-union-territories-economic-recovery.html


Food Protection
Funding Source
GAAP&M Association of Farmers


INTEL Suggest Twisted Eligence

Act of War Preemptive Strike Intent 

Friday the 13th 11 Confederate States
The NAZI Prophecy Averted.
16,17 = 11 states on the 13th Day of the New Roman Calendar.

South of the Border

Emergency Relief:

Powered milk, whole eggs powered, powered potatoes, powered milk, powered milk shakes from Col. Yea-Yea-, oatmeal, raisins and oatmeal and rasins, peanut butter and jelly in plastic jars, children are the biggest consumer of jelly.

Appropriated
G.O.T.A.






Response to Act of War by the Conferates
 National Guard Armory Avon Park
The Armory
 On the other side of the highway
Right Across Hey 27 Big indoor outdoor Sports Bar
 Lake Front Sports Bar
Public Park opened Sunup to Sundown to all Citizens
DOD WAC MAc Verified Dependents
 On Public Park opened Daily to Sundown
Alert-Alert 
An Act of War 
INTEL Suggest 16,17 = Friday the 13th on the New Roman Calender
Grounds for Immediate Military Actions
Not Preemptive
Phase One Door to Door
Operation Accountability
Field Order #15 & The REAL ID Act of 2005
Fully Enforced in Zulu Hood


Citations Investigations justifying all out mi!tary action:



Based on U.S.S.C.EE. rates and the S.A.P.P. currency valuation

Bridgewater Associates
Equity Assets Funds

1. Salvage 90% of the Stainless Steel at DOC and Detentions Nationwide the use to stimulate the Union Production Priocess.
2. The Railroad Details + The Fertilzer out of Sandersville, GA.
3. MArijuana, THC + CBD based medications to be paid for by Meducaid, Mericare and the biggest Health Insurance in the World VHA.
4. Insured by Prudential Insurance and Underwriters Trademark.


Top Priority Funding G.O.T.A.

$8 Trillion from the Clinton Foundation covert operation funding at S.A.P.P & U.S.S.C.E.E conversion and exchange rates of $80 Billion times 100 or $8 Trillion credits to spend towards Operation Overstock and Operation Accountability.

Priority One: $1 Trllion for the Gates Crimes Funds for the Protected Group Department if Justice Protected Group #3704895.
Released Immediately
Appropriated
G.O.T.A.

1. AZZ Deputized Internal Security 1,000 feet in each direction
2. Deputized C.O.P. External Security from 2,000 feet to 7,000 feet in each direction.
3. Union C.O.P. as describe in 18 USC for Law Enforcement and Peace Offices replace the NSA.

4. Appropraitions for Establishment of Zulu Hood Protected Secured and Gated Community is Constitional and appropruated for Locales 31, 32, 463, 462, 264 and both the North and South of the borders.
G.O.T.A.


By All Constitutional Means
G.O.T.A.
ATD on my door?  How it get there? The DOJ sign in the name of Jesus Christ removed, by whom? How ya get there? The water sewage budget from the clean water act and a half if a job at that? And still you want me to pay you taxation? For what?


Funding The Clean Water Act

Grand larceny at least.
What do Redevelopment Area mean?
SRA - Funding for the Reconstruction?
Treason and blasphemy if true???

The cesspool fills up. There should have been steps up and down plus cement or hard surface fir drainage. Here we have weeds and grass growing kids playing in the parking lot and the cesspool gate unlocked.
Equity in Charity Transactions & Adjustments

Capstone Zulu
Fighting Temptations



Feast of all saints 




State of the Union Chris Rock. "That ain't right?"
What do Redevelopment Area mean?


From: Select Fruits from the Highlands of Beulah - Chapter 31 
Click hyperlink Anti-Christ perpetual humiliation to the Spirit a world is third decree.
John Westley Adams - theologist as was Martin Luther.
From the Original Screenplay the Project later renamed the Apostle then the real names version.
This is truly the Baptism of Jesus.


NT. AT A HOTEL WITH REV. JACKSON. — NIGHT

Staff Sergeant Winston who was my KEY arranged a meeting with me and Rev.  Jesse Jackson.

REV. JACKSON

Who are you?

Frank Paul Jones was in the process of becoming Paul Castellano, right before Rev.  Jackson.

FRANK PAUL JONES

I am afraid; they are going to kill me.

Then Paul Castellano started laughing, saying Frank Paul Jones is a baby, and he wasn’t that body he just resides in it.

REV. JACKSON

Why you let them do what they did to Paul.

PAUL CASTELLANO

He has to overcome it, he had to know, but he has to overcome it.

REV. JACKSON

What are you going to do to the people responsible for this?

PAUL CASTELLANO

What do you suggest?

REV. JACKSON

They must die.

PAUL CASTELLANO

You are right and I assume you are afraid for your life as well, but you will be all right, it’s all a part of the Master Plan.

The decision was made to protect Jesse, because he had a strong Presidential campaign and the decision was made to handle the people who raped Paul.

FRANK PAUL JONES (V.O.)

I don’t remember the last day in Germany of this tour.  All I remember was being with a prostitute in Frankfurt, who told me I had to return to Swhweinfurt to resolve this situation, then I saw Staff Sergeant Winston who said, there he goes, and then later on that night I remember sweating on top of the same prostitute, and she said, now you can go home.

INT. IN AVON FLORIDA AT MY FATHER’S HOUSE. — DAY

I showed my Father a picture of the person who raped me with his social security number on the back of it and I will make him pay for what he did.

FRANK CLARK JONES

Give me that damn picture, he is dead already.

Then he ripped the picture up.  For about six months after getting out of the Military I got drunk, because I was a broken man.

INT. MILITARY INSTALLATION IN FLORIDA. — DAY

FRANK PAUL JONES (V.O.)

I never really looked for a job, and just before my six months was up whereby if I reenlisted I would have lost one rank, I joined the Army again, but it wasn’t the same, even as I reenlisted to go back to Fort Polk.  I married a stranger to get out of the barracks in fear of being raped again due to my drinking problem, and I was put under a lot of pressure by Sergeant First Class Felbush.  He would tell me John Gotti needs you, but I didn’t understand what he was talking about.  I was burnt out from all this covert shit and didn’t know what was going on.  One day I decided I had to get out of the Army, and I went AWOL.  I went to [A Town in] Louisiana and got a phone call at a Motel and went to see this guy, who blew his own head off.  This was a favor from John Gotti.  Then the next morning I got on the road and drove to New York, stopping only for food and relief.  It took about one and a half days.  When I got to New York I was taken  to a secret meeting that determined the fate of the fake Godfather Big Paul.  This meeting took place in September 1995 and he was whacked in December 1995, and after I returned to the Army for my punishment in September, I was released from retraining in February 1996 and discharged in July 1987.  After I got out of retraining I was still in the Army, I just didn’t have a duty assignment, and I ended up experiencing homelessness, because I returned to New York short on money and didn’t trust certain people enough to put my Welfare in their hands because of past experiences of mistreatment and like I said, I was a broken man.

EXT. IN THE QUEENSBRIDGE PROJECTS ON 5 JULY 1989. — DAY

A dude called Chico walked up to me showing me that he had a gun.

CHICO

Somebody is here to see you.

FRANK PAUL JONES

If you are going to kill me, kill be here, because I AM not going anywhere with you.

The reason for this response was I use to go to his bar and give him a hard time, because I couldn’t handle my alcohol consumption, so I thought he was out to hurt me.  I was just let out the hospital for one day, for administrative reasons after detoxification and was scheduled to go back into the hospital for 28 days of alcohol rehabilitation.

Chico walked off after an argument.  Then a dude named Russell walked up to me and asked me what in the hell was wrong with me.  He showed me he wasn’t packing and KEYED in Paul Castellano, he had a KEY.

He took me to a Park two blocks away from where we were.  I saw Janet, a Producer name Jimmy Jam, and an old friend who arranged this meeting a radio personality named Dr. Bob Lee.

PAUL CASTELLANO

What is going on?

RUSSELL

That girl came to see you.

PAUL CASTELLANO

Who?

JANET

Me Paul, you told me to say, “Come to you.”

I started to remember things again; those were code words to wake me up.

PAUL CASTELLANO

I said, for you to say “Come to me.”

I remembered the meeting in 1975 when the arrangement was made.  A lot of things came back to me.  We walked to a bench and talked for a little while, as I asked her crazy questions, like, “Are you real?”  “Is that your real nose?”  And so on.

JANET

I want my breast back!

PAUL CASTELLANO

Janet I love you and everything is going to be all right, but I have to do what I AM about to do to protect you.

I cursed her out and called her a whore, because I knew I had to face a very powerful man and I didn’t know who he was and I didn’t want Janet to be used as leverage against me.  Everybody was surprised of my behavior, but Janet knew it was all an act.

INT. INSIDE A PUB IN QUEENSBRIDGE. — DAY

Next thing I knew I was inside of a bar, and I saw a few people, but I mainly notice the three men in the back of the Pub.  One of the men had a gun with a silencer.

PAUL CASTELLANO

What are you going to do, are you going to kill me?

I got louder and louder.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
Are you going to kill me?
The man in the middle said he isn’t going to kill you Paul.  Hey put that gun away!
Then the man in the middle said, Chico has something you have to drink.  I said I don’t drink anymore I just got out of detoxification.  The man in the middle said it isn’t alcohol, it is truth serum and you have to drink it.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
I don’t drink!
RUSSELL
(yelled)
Didn’t the man say drink the shit, now damn it drank the shit?
I drank the shit.
PAUL CASTELLANO
Damn that shit is strong, when I was drinking were was that shit?
Then like something out of Mission Impossible, the man in the middle took off a mask.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
I know you!
The man in the middle said, how do you know me?
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
I saw you in the newspaper.
The man in the middle said, who I am.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
You’re John Gotti!
JOHN GOTTI
Can you believe this guy?
Everybody laughed.
JOHN GOTTI (CONT’D)
Paul they are going to kill me, I am as good as dead.  You can’t go around killing a Godfather.
PAUL CASTELLANO


Updates bookmark


Family Matrix

INTEL Suggest


Song Oh Sheila by Ready for the World.


  1. AKA Patricia Hilton is not Mary J but is Debbie + Mary Jill is Mary J. Blige and targeted by the Bon Jon Jovi Soul Foundation, WACO, her Twin is Whitney Elizabeth = Mary Elizabeth Jones.
  2. Debbie is Jill + Donald Duck Simmons is Jerry Seabrook’s is Jerry Simmons is the Real Nicky Barnes compare photos of Bobby Womack.  And Shockley Carmichael is the Baby Sitter indict for child abduction, kidnapping with intent. Then you have Sandra and Rosalyn. It a con game ran by asexual Cannibals. I guess those cows fear the shit out of me, seeing it a hamburger saying the next one might be you, if you don’t so and so?

Song Oh Sheila by Ready for the World.

Song a house is not a home Luther Vandross


Chanuck transportation helicopters

Stealth Fighters laser guided misses

B1 Bombers

Authorized.

Effective 1 Feb. 2019 – 60 ABC

  1. All purchases o
  2. Using the EBT Food option is to be accepted at
  3. Save A Lot
  4. 7/11 Stores
  5. CITGO, EXXON, GULF, CHEVRON and Mobile gas pumps, wherefore, EBT Food option is non taxable.
  6. EBT Cash options is to be used to pay utility bills and other retail type purchases.  The stipend amounts may vary from Locale to Locale.
  7. Payable are, high speed Internet, gas, electric and water treatments and maintenance fees.
  8. Absolutely no cash is to be accepted at the gas pumps, Save A Lot or 7/11 retail stores Nationwide.  More business owned by Jesus Christ, INC., are to be added.
  9. Department of Labor – The Right to Work is the right to eat?  The Right to Work Law is Constitutional and Labor Unions are unconstitutional.  Simply without further consideration, all person who have Union Citizenship during current state if Union are, DOD, WAC, MAC or Dependent and all under the command of G.O.T.A. Executive Authority will not be second optioned by Labor Extortions and corruption tactics.  Wherefore. Labor law is the law, wherefore, to pay someone abide by the law is extortion.
  10. Every person in this Union employed at any capacity
  11. Gen. Bill Clinton is to present a comprehensive plan before the Assembly in Macon, GA during the One World Government Assembly in March 60-61 ABC
  12. The new fiscal year begins in 21 March 61 ABC and ends on 20 March 62 ABC = After the Birth of Christ in 1959.







https://nationalcommunitynetwork.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/jesus-christ-the-11th-hour/


Last set at $80 Billion, the Clinton Foundation was used for Covert Operation extensively during the Ronald Reagan Administration.

This funds are wherefore, redirected to fund the War and the budgets if DOD, WAC, MAC and Social Services.

The currency conversion is set by the Department of Treasury and is now at ,Z1 to $100. This comes out to $8 trillion to battle the GAY Mob and The NAZI
Constitutional under the Equity in Charity Act.

1. Internal Security AZZ Private Security Deputized
2. C.O.P. Locale 31 10th Circuit - Reclassification from Deputized to Oath to Union in the name of God - Defined in  18 USC.

Col. Yea-Yea- WAC - The Salvation Army - The Hu-Womans Army Corps.
Rep. Ronald Reagan - NAACP, BBB, Chamber of Commerce, Legal Aid Society, DUNS Credit rating but not WAC or MAC Agency.
Legal Aid & Non Adverary Law
Rep. Charles Rangel - Chamber of Commerce
MAC - USO


Jesus Christ demands water rights!

DBA Jesus Christ G.O.T.A. & C.S.j. of the U.S. Supreme Court, makes it clear, this Protected Group will no longer be able.
Order of ZEWS 4th Amendment presumption of privacy, the 1st and 2nd Amendment rights to religion and the bear arms,cseparation of religion and state, fair housing rights. Right to hone schooling and the civil Rights act of 1964, right to sexual orientation.
The right to work law constitutional.
To enter upon the the Blue House of God without warrant or invatation trespassing, to enter onto the property lines without warrant or invatation is trespassing

The water latch is on private property and the sawage was paid for upon the construction of these properties.

Jesus Christ has the right to turn on his own water and if any person of institution decides they have the right to turn it off .Such person! Wherefore, must present such burden of proof to the Department of Justice @ 

AskDOJ@usdoj.gov

Department of Justice Hate Crimes Group #3704895

G.O.T.A.


 The Blue House of God located off private Rd. Order of ZEWS  - religious property and dwelling for the Union of God and under D.O.J. Hate Crimes Programs and services, each member has per diem acct determination on DOJ hate Crimes funding.  Meaning one Union and separate files.



 The Blue House of God Locale 31
D.O.J. Protected Group #3704895
Major update due to state of God's Children
The Blue House of God to be used as:
Transitional Housing for members of 
D.O.J. Protected Group: #3704895
 Order of ZEWS - Private Road
Entrance into Property to homes
Constitute Trespassing with intent
If without warrenty or authority
Walkway for DOJ PG #3704895
Onto Order of ZEWS Rd
Safe Haven and Union Jurisdiction to the
Children of God Turing to find Home.
The Water sewage and Private Parking Lot
Behind the water sewage coin collection path
Charity Square where charity trucks loads
Enter and is inspected- redirected in
The Zulu Hood

It is a cesspool and was left unlocked with children playing in area

Alert - Alert

The water at the Blue House of God was turned off
The lights turned off

Military Action


Alert - Alert @Big Lots Avon Park FL


The Queendom Administrative Building
Charity Square
Parking lot behind water use in sector is measured

Daily U-Haul drop off for Zulu Hood Members
Zulu Hood Transport 
Look for the blue GORTEX

Alert Actions Logistics

Shipping and receiving 
Office Depot
Home Depot
U-Haul Storage and Trucks
SAMS
Highway 27 then Highway 95 into Inter Locale

From MaQuure Airbase, N.J. inroute to Avon Park, FL Locale 31
Linked to San Francisco Bay linked to Los Angeles Skid Row
Linked to the Pamama Canel linked to Tampa Bay

Land Pod the Football Field
TOC the Hurricane Shelter. 

Cargo

Teasors 

From Fort Sill enroute Haricaine Center Avon Park FL
Medications and medical supplies
Technologies
ZIKA Abstract wesponzued and consumer products
Military weaponry and supplies
More



SAVE A LOT Stores and Charities supplies


7/Eleven EBT Everything Retail Stores Natiinwide





Save A Lot Charites Inventory




Note: Queensbridge and notice Manhattan
Underneath is the Promised Water from the via Alaska.
The Temple is 1,800 by 1,200 ft or 3 by 2 city blocks.

The Temple Located on the Map
Queensbridge

KOG - Not KST
From 41-03 to 41-04 = 45 ft
From top to bottom 1st floor = 10ft, 2 to 6 = 7 ft 10 + (5x7) = 45 ft
The Perfect Square at two 31 degree vectors = Z = Zulu











The Order of Events pp.1
Pp #2
1. Miitary grade equipment and products discovered in the Big Lots Inventory in Avon Park FL. All Big Lots stores are wherefore, by the Executive Authority G.O.T.A. Emieint Domain all Big Lots Locations.
2. Supeanna all records and investigate the receiving and shipping records and all associated venders.


Hitler Children - The 2nd Ressurrection
The Matrix


Air to Air Communication Devices
If implanted to air drum a transducer to transmitter

Alert Alert
Shutdown music choice
Owner iheart Media and Entertainment
Use of Restricted Government RF

Music Choice is on cable television Nationwide
A FCC Violation and NAZI Plot
10 watts per customer x 10 million customers = 19 MW
Without FCC regulations
Post ordination
Children 
Doing what they are told to do on growth harmones and made transgender
Restricted radio frequencies
The Secret Service wears air to air communicators
See wire from air to transmitters
Secret Service Dismantled Radio frequency use unauthorized
They wear them here the Green Uniform Gestopo

Brought to you by:



MY-Story Coming to BET
HIS-STORY in Hindsight - The Truth

Apollo 13 was in 1969 1970 is the NASA file #
They tried to kill me
See the facial resemblance?



 California case court document shows
No lawful conviction and me and Attorney
Myra Sun used the restroom together
Alana and Anasa Concieved 


 The Verdict constitutes conpiracy
Shelter Clearance proof not 
Child molester & registered sex offender
No outstanding warrents
 My Presidential Pardon
No convictions, Federal, Military, State of out of state
Felony or mesdeaner
Maria Jones is Myra 
U don't think I sent her around the world by herself?
Do U? That is the secret about her travel
But I AM uncle Abram!!!

City left gate opened to what turns out to be a cesspool sewage release for area. Reported to the Department of Justice and a lock was placed on gate, where reports claim Brenda Giles had children playing in area. The area is for:

The Gate was Left unlocked on Religious Property
D.O.J. Protected Group File #3704895
And this investigation is ongoing
The Hate Crimes Against Jesus Christ Act.

Area 7,000 feet in each direction from
923 S. A. AVE Order of ZEWS
Avon Park FL
1. D.O.J. Protected Group 3704895
2. Field Order #15 fully enforced
3. Fair Housing Act
4. Gate Community Zulu Hood Constitional
5. Right to Practice Religion
6. Preesumpton of Privacy
7. The Right to Protect, self, famliy, property and the production process by all constitutional means.
8. D.O.E. Art. 441-Y Constitutional Decrees Vol.1 Constitional 

American Gangster
Ray's Laundry on Main Street Deathtrap
Confiscate
Built about 1903 a safe house or Deathtrap.  By using the heat from the dryers downstairs into the apartment complex bulletproof?
Shut it down and clean it up. All properties on Mainstreet under audit.


The Mafias




Everybody becomes white after they defeat a Nation



Field Order #15 white inhabitants mean
Cannabals
GAY = Gentile American Yankees - The GAY Mob
GAY Pride
Surgeon General -Removal of Gender causes
Mortals to become cannabals by nature
GAY Pride Parade U.S.A.
Phil:3:2

The Pulse Night Club Shootings

Who are they? Shut down the Jacoranda Hotel on Mainstreet it is a Woldolf and there is one on Green Street in Augusta, GA.
All Woldolf Astoria Luxary Hotels Confescated 

Mafia Safe Houses
Alert alert



DBA Jesus Christ

G.O.T.A. & C.S.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment