Friday, February 1, 2019

Never Again – Under the Roof of the Barn

HIS-Story in Hindsight MY-STORY the Truth
NT. AT A HOTEL WITH REV. JACKSON. — NIGHT

Staff Sergeant Winston who was my KEY arranged a meeting with me and Rev.  Jesse Jackson.
REV. JACKSON
Who are you?
Frank Paul Jones was in the process of becoming Paul Castellano, right before Rev.  Jackson.
FRANK PAUL JONES
I am afraid; they are going to kill me.
Then Paul Castellano started laughing, saying Frank Paul Jones is a baby, and he wasn’t that body he just resides in it.
REV. JACKSON
Why you let them do what they did to Paul.
PAUL CASTELLANO
He has to overcome it, he had to know, but he has to overcome it.
REV. JACKSON
What are you going to do to the people responsible for this?
PAUL CASTELLANO
What do you suggest?
REV. JACKSON
They must die.
PAUL CASTELLANO
You are right and I assume you are afraid for your life as well, but you will be all right, it’s all a part of the Master Plan.
The decision was made to protect Jesse, because he had a strong Presidential campaign and the decision was made to handle the people who raped Paul.
FRANK PAUL JONES (V.O.)
I don’t remember the last day in Germany of this tour.  All I remember was being with a prostitute in Frankfurt, who told me I had to return to Swhweinfurt to resolve this situation, then I saw Staff Sergeant Winston who said, there he goes, and then later on that night I remember sweating on top of the same prostitute, and she said, now you can go home.
INT. IN AVON FLORIDA AT MY FATHER’S HOUSE. — DAY
I showed my Father a picture of the person who raped me with his social security number on the back of it and I will make him pay for what he did.
FRANK CLARK JONES
Give me that damn picture, he is dead already.
Then he ripped the picture up.  For about six months after getting out of the Military I got drunk, because I was a broken man.
INT. MILITARY INSTALLATION IN FLORIDA. — DAY
FRANK PAUL JONES (V.O.)
I never really looked for a job, and just before my six months was up whereby if I reenlisted I would have lost one rank, I joined the Army again, but it wasn’t the same, even as I reenlisted to go back to Fort Polk.  I married a stranger to get out of the barracks in fear of being raped again due to my drinking problem, and I was put under a lot of pressure by Sergeant First Class Felbush.  He would tell me John Gotti needs you, but I didn’t understand what he was talking about.  I was burnt out from all this covert shit and didn’t know what was going on.  One day I decided I had to get out of the Army, and I went AWOL.  I went to [A Town in] Louisiana and got a phone call at a Motel and went to see this guy, who blew his own head off.  This was a favor from John Gotti.  Then the next morning I got on the road and drove to New York, stopping only for food and relief.  It took about one and a half days.  When I got to New York I was taken  to a secret meeting that determined the fate of the fake Godfather Big Paul.  This meeting took place in September 1995 and he was whacked in December 1995, and after I returned to the Army for my punishment in September, I was released from retraining in February 1996 and discharged in July 1987.  After I got out of retraining I was still in the Army, I just didn’t have a duty assignment, and I ended up experiencing homelessness, because I returned to New York short on money and didn’t trust certain people enough to put my Welfare in their hands because of past experiences of mistreatment and like I said, I was a broken man.
EXT. IN THE QUEENSBRIDGE PROJECTS ON 5 JULY 1989. — DAY
A dude called Chico walked up to me showing me that he had a gun.
CHICO
Somebody is here to see you.
FRANK PAUL JONES
If you are going to kill me, kill be here, because I AM not going anywhere with you.
The reason for this response was I use to go to his bar and give him a hard time, because I couldn’t handle my alcohol consumption, so I thought he was out to hurt me.  I was just let out the hospital for one day, for administrative reasons after detoxification and was scheduled to go back into the hospital for 28 days of alcohol rehabilitation.
Chico walked off after an argument.  Then a dude named Russell walked up to me and asked me what in the hell was wrong with me.  He showed me he wasn’t packing and KEYED in Paul Castellano, he had a KEY.
He took me to a Park two blocks away from where we were.  I saw Janet, a Producer name Jimmy Jam, and an old friend who arranged this meeting a radio personality named Dr. Bob Lee.
PAUL CASTELLANO
What is going on?
RUSSELL
That girl came to see you.
PAUL CASTELLANO
Who?
JANET
Me Paul, you told me to say, “Come to you.”
I started to remember things again; those were code words to wake me up.
PAUL CASTELLANO
I said, for you to say “Come to me.”
I remembered the meeting in 1975 when the arrangement was made.  A lot of things came back to me.  We walked to a bench and talked for a little while, as I asked her crazy questions, like, “Are you real?”  “Is that your real nose?”  And so on.
JANET
I want my breast back!
PAUL CASTELLANO
Janet I love you and everything is going to be all right, but I have to do what I AM about to do to protect you.
I cursed her out and called her a whore, because I knew I had to face a very powerful man and I didn’t know who he was and I didn’t want Janet to be used as leverage against me.  Everybody was surprised of my behavior, but Janet knew it was all an act.
INT. INSIDE A PUB IN QUEENSBRIDGE. — DAY
Next thing I knew I was inside of a bar, and I saw a few people, but I mainly notice the three men in the back of the Pub.  One of the men had a gun with a silencer.
PAUL CASTELLANO
What are you going to do, are you going to kill me?
I got louder and louder.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
Are you going to kill me?
The man in the middle said he isn’t going to kill you Paul.  Hey put that gun away!
Then the man in the middle said, Chico has something you have to drink.  I said I don’t drink anymore I just got out of detoxification.  The man in the middle said it isn’t alcohol, it is truth serum and you have to drink it.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
I don’t drink!
RUSSELL
(yelled)
Didn’t the man say drink the shit, now damn it drank the shit?
I drank the shit.
PAUL CASTELLANO
Damn that shit is strong, when I was drinking were was that shit?
Then like something out of Mission Impossible, the man in the middle took off a mask.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
I know you!
The man in the middle said, how do you know me?
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
I saw you in the newspaper.
The man in the middle said, who I am.
PAUL CASTELLANO (CONT’D)
You’re John Gotti!
JOHN GOTTI
Can you believe this guy?
Everybody laughed.
JOHN GOTTI (CONT’D)
Paul they are going to kill me, I am as good as dead.  You can’t go around killing a Godfather.
PAUL CASTELLANO


Ronald Washington - the Devil Advocate In White + Hat behind gut in black
Shawn Brown seen in Skid Row - says I was not rape in the army, this is the one thing the Devil can't do? They shoot something up you.  Then he was the person to make me aware of the coubterfieting coming out of Venice, CA.
Star Wars In Place Locale 31 no fly zone

Brought to you by PCS-MIS the Paul Castellano Studio
How to Alicia Eva ENT. Very. Or AEEV


1. The Beatmapper Acidization.

2.txt to audio
3. Merge in Beatmapper but after


Acid loops merged in Beatmapper
PCS-MIS
In one extension for seem less merging of all applications
The Paul Castellano Studio

The Preview of the Larry Graham Thunder Bass - The Band Leader
The Ghost Bassist

1. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - the automation of protacals to design an effect?  The beginning of Electronic Guitars.

The Thunder Bass
1. Digital synthesis + plus anolog output input merged

Citations applications


Basic sound design

By having one extension 
Design on Reason and Sample on DST Instruments



The Steinberg Dongle Key is termed the Master Key
Here is where the MIS = Microsoft Integration Systems will link all applications at the level of Operating System.

MAGIX - DST = Digital Systems Technology
BIAS - ASIO - BOSE @0% harmonic Distortion
Digital a Science
The Patriot Act + Communications Title 47

Alicia Keys
Now you are ready for the Alicia Keys, where every sound and harmonic and effect has an original source audio.

The innovations of HP
The HP Pocket Part the samples you carry everywhere U Go


Now U Are Ready for the Alicia Keys where sound has it's source audio


The Future is now - hard drive to Keyboard to

An automation environment or
Or Sampling and sound manipulations

The State if Union a Result of Higher Learning making an vow in the name of Apollo to lie under oath - I swear to tell the truth?
If a Dr. PhD says take this pill it will help you say 70% chance, knowing it is going to kill you at a 85% chance = philosophy and not a science.

Where is the credibility in Higher Learning?

All practioners of Higher Learning must make an Oath in the name the Living God Jesus Christ or Chaka Zulu.  John:10:30 Chaka Zulu is God: Palms:118:22
Jesus Christ is the Spirit of God  = All the Human Intelligence in the Universal.
Make that a marijuana drop Free Weed - Relax & Chill
Let go Let the Lord let God

The Winter is over - ZIKA Weaponized and released in Tri-County 

The 10th Circuit under  the Judge Ritenour Command

Fighter Support of Cargo + Supplies and Attack 
Chanuck Transport food supplies personnel
High speed helicopers

The C131 Cargo inter-locale Transport
Save A Lot Retail Stores Equity in Charity Prograns


7/eleven gas stations - Accepting EBT for all purchases to include gas and number pooling charities at 7/1 on 10/1 odds.

Health insurance paying for medical marijuana
Recreational marijuana at Starbucks Coffee pot


Wrong again NAZI Hate Marijuana now legal


3 G Capital

Owner and Active

Jesus Christ, INC + Chaka Zulu, INC Management.
All ATM transactions under the Equity in Charity Act and DOJ Hate Crimes Protected Group #3704895 are to be processed by EBT protacals. 

This was the NAZI Plan - it backfired because they used ATM and cash
Union Universal Currency is aka FS = Federal Stamps = non taxable transactions under the complete management of the Department of Defense.
Cutting out the middle men, MasterCard, VISA and most importantly the evil one, the tax collector the Donald Trump Administration of treasonist.

POW Camp HCSO
Attacks would not be without provocation
Visitation by teleconference
www.webvisit.org


I spent about 12 to 13 months in isolation
HCSO is the Supermax

Be Aware - Screens located around detention links to the yards to the detention area and the Courts lead to detention area.
Not all are Serpents
Home of the GAY Mob


The ZIKI Virus they fear and the winter is over here.
Good Job NASA Weather Control



ZIKA Abstract Weaponized and released in the Tri-County
A Field Grade Order
Stratigic Command - Get it done!

Brought to you by

IK Multimedia The Jimi Hendrix Experience 

Are U Experienced?





Never Again – Mini Show



Breaking News Daddy P.

War Propaganda is Constitutional

But keeping it real the secret behind the legend



Jimi Hendrix

Watch video closely, Jimi Hendrix was Paul at 10 years old in 1969.



Mini show - click link to access music videos on YouTube.

Into Song:

Jimi Hendrix – 1969 Live Show
I was 10

Isley Brothers – Summer Breeze
They say Jimi Hendrix taught Ernie Esley the guitar

And Luther Vandross died of loneliness.  The Story about Lisa I have to deal with.  First the song My Dingoling. Lisa had a twin but not identical and nobody knew who she was.

Chuck Berry is me - Capstone Zulu
Evelyn Hopskin and Lisa Hopskin was Betty Jones and she was the one who was making all the noise about my dick? But not with her?

Will was about 1 or 2 during the first season of
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Daddy is about 6 years older than Tatyana whose twin is Jada you know the swingers
And Lisa about 3 years younger
Now you see this sitcom in a different world so to speak.
Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids - the Beginning of Black Characters in children cartoons


Get Spy Stuff - an originator


Uptown Saturday Night
Capstone Zulu all time favorite movie - very funny and Al Star Cast

Where are they congregating? What this Ferternity





Lisa Bonet
It gets heated
Then comes the Slander and Libel - Beverly and William Henry are children of Chaka Zulu
This is a GAY Serpent Liar - Johnny Boy
Arrest and Baker Act one stop corruptiin


Susan Benton is Dr. Doris Borden is Mildred Da Thongo" Cintron
Aka The Mad Header DirtyvDiana
INTEL Suggest he is the man on the downlow

Can he read?


Hypocrisy

Breaking News Word on the Streets.
Daddy P and the real Victoria a hot and I mean hot video surfaced.  Hotter than Alana.
See Daddy, the world has to know Union loves Capstone Zulu and God is our only and it is these jealous hater Serpents who is causing the world all these problems.

God is the #1 Lover and God needs love
Do U fools understand what you are doing to God?  My God!
And there's more on this hit subject


See Lil Pretty in Remember the Time?
This is Kimora her twin - she favors mom's
Supermodel Beverly Johnson

And there is more
So Daddy see her hitching a ride and gets mad I mean, he says to her, you a prostitute and don't do Prostitutes, she says you assuming, what, if you get in a car with a stranger you a prostitute.  They found out she was about to get setup big time.  This was when they say Victoria met her twin sister for the first time?

Ok, Ok,


Sherley Temple Black is Katherine Jackson is Blond Eva - Mother of all the Living
DOJ File #3704895 DNA Fact Chaka Zulu is her perternal and 

Blond Eva is his Maternal parent.
The argument is Michael Jackson has no birth certificate so there can be no death certificate.
They are just trying to rob the DBA Jesus Christ Estate
Jesus Christ, iNC.




What they really wanted?

Mona Margerrett and Lujuana Margerrett born in mortality and raised by the seed of Chaka Zulu thier dad.

The came Ms. Maybelline and Rebbie Jackson
Maria Theresa and Claudia
BKA Yea-Yea & Claire

JJ the Star of the show Janet Jackson could not meet?
The story about a Foster Care mom and an abused child
Joanne her twin Samone

Oh, who is Alponso Rebeiro
As in Ramon and Rebeiro
There was no Roberto Clemente and Hank Aaron stats fake
The real image of Willie Mays is not Hank Aaron
But Roberto Clemente rookie year photo

Maria Jones - look at name on photo
There is no more Asia - what does this mean?


Maria is Zulu there is no more Asia.
Reborn with Twin
Maria and Myra Sun

This the story of Willie Mays and Asia

The Martin Lawrence show
Who is Pam the sidekick to Gina
Was Pam just dreaming about her love affair with Martin
Who is JJ, who was Fredt Prince and who was Martin.

Trading Places

Who is Bill Cosby, who is Eddie Murphy who Michael Jackson
Who is the owner of over 4 million songs copyrights, Sony catolog, Universal Records to this porfolio. The huge move, at 15 years old said to be net worth $50,000,000 the owner of Motown Records DBA Michael Jackson founded

Now understand who Chaka Zulu is and the fact
Chaka Zulu is no Prince but born a King
HIS-STORY in Hindsight My-Story - The Truth
FBI Vault unlocked
Coming to BET in CSC-E

Owner Jesus Christ, INC 
Bridgewater Associates

  1. A House is not a Home
  1. Every Wonderful – EWF
  1. Outstanding – The Gap Band
  1. Wakeup Everybody – Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes feat Teddy Pendergrass
  1. Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson
  1. Just my Imagination the Temptations
  1. Purple Rain – Prince
  1. What time is it? Morris Day and the Time


Breaking News Daddy P.
War Propaganda is Constitutional
But keeping it real the secret behind the legend

Jimi Hendrix
Watch video closely, Jimi Hendrix was Paul at 10 years old in 1969.

Mini show - click link to access music videos on YouTube.

Read:
John:21:24, Acts:1:15-18, Gal:1:11 to Gal:2:1,2
Question
Who did Johnny Boy really replace in the establishment of the church of Peter.


From the Garden of Eden they travelled East to Egpyt, figuratively meaning slavery.
Sandersville .GA to Avon Park, Florida
The Promised Land
Field Order #15

They play both sides against the middle
Read: Gen:49:2& Mal:1:1-3

Read:
Gen:12:14-20, Gal:4:27, Eph:5:8-17, Eph:6:16,17
Code:
Invertors are little s Big S is the Spirit of God. Little g is a demon and a Big G is the only Living God.  GOD is Gothic Oz DeBar mythology.  In the NIV Holy Bible LORD God is used in place of GOD.

The Last Days
Rev:21:17, Rev:16:16, John:10:30, Palms:118:22, 1CO:11:13, Rev:22:13.
John:10:30 = Rev:22:13
I got my social security card at QualiCap for my summer job at age 14.  The number was
113-52-5383 = 31
DOB = 03/04/1959 = 31
At 31% vectors the letter Z is the perfect square.
On that day I was flagged by Nicky Barnes.


A to Z equal Alpha or mortality to Zulu, Messiah the Christ, immortality.


Coming soon on BET
FBI Vault unlocked & CSC-E
Tools the bookmarks below.

The Oxford Publishers tried to prevent the publication of the American Heritage English Dictionary. It publication meant the Union now has it's own !
Language.
Hebrew - I say what I mean and mean what I say and define my words in my dictionary that is recognized and acknowledged.

Never Again – Under the Roof of the Barn

Capstone and the Family Zulu
Owner Name
Address
Activated Corporations by Jesus Christ, INC
City State Current/Past
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC. 923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S. A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC. 923 S.A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S.A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S.A. AVE - ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 S.A. AVE ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 SOUTH A AVE ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
JESUS CHRIST, INC 923 SOUTH A AVE ORDER OF ZEWS AVON PARK FL
C
Properties Belonging to Whitney Elizabeth Jones






1
C-01-33-28-010-0000-4403 KELLY HERBERT 1855 N ZENITH RD AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
2
C-19-33-28-080-0040-0010 KELLY HERBERT 225 BALLARD RD AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
3
A-26-33-28-070-00B0-0190 KELLY HERBERT 941 S DELANEY AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
4
A-27-33-28-080-00C0-0090 KELLY HERBERT 948 S DELANEY AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
5
A-27-33-28-130-0010-0012 KELLY HERBERT 205 TULANE DR AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
6
C-27-33-28-150-0000-0551 KELLY HERBERT 206 GARRETT RD HOUSE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825-
7
C-27-33-28-150-0000-0560 KELLY HERBERT 204 GARRETT RD AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
8
A-27-33-28-A00-1080-0020 KELLY HERBERT 51 ALICE NELSON ST AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
9
A-27-33-28-A00-1080-0030 KELLY HERBERT 55 ALICE NELSON ST AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
10
A-27-33-28-A00-1080-0040 KELLY HERBERT 63 ALICE NELSON ST AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
11
C-01-33-28-060-0530-0210 KELLY HERBERT JANE 2906 W METUCHEN RD AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
12
A-26-33-28-070-00B0-0140 KELLY HERBERT JANE 942 S PINELAND AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
13
C-27-33-28-150-0000-0550 KELLY HERBERT JANE 38156 S GEORGIA AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825

Witnessed and filed by David F. Lanier Attorney.

Lanier, David F. - Avon Park, FL

PO Box 40030 E Main St. Avon Park, FL 33825- 3943

David F. Lanier -  (863) 453-4457


Properties belonging to the Eston E.L. Roberts Estate & By his Will under Article 6, all properties belonging to Eston E.L. Roberts who is President Ronald Reagan to include is pension belongs to Frank Paul Jones. The ownership is without bond and indemnity to do with it as I please. Due to change of Administrator and the fact the will was not probated by the first administrator.
1
A-27-33-28-080-00C0-0190 CLARKSON LUJUANA FLOOD 917 S A AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
1
A-27-33-28-080-00C0-0180 FOGLE LULA BELL ESTATE 919 S A AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
1
A-26-33-28-070-00B0-0210 MOSS JOHN W 935 S DELANEY AVE BAR & APTS AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825

1
A-22-33-28-010-0630-0150 HAWK ADRIAN J JAMES A 104 N FLORIDA AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
2
A-22-33-28-010-00I0-0130 HAWK ADRIAN J JAMES A JR 131 FLIPPEN AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
3
A-22-33-28-010-00I0-0160 HAWK ADRIAN J JAMES A JR 133 FLIPPEN AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
4
C-21-33-28-040-0000-0020 HAWK ALEDA K 1203 W BELL ST AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
5
A-27-33-28-160-0040-0050 HAWK ANOSKIA Y 1443 WILLIAMS GRAY CT AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
6
C-18-33-28-090-1460-0070 HAWK BARBARA ANN 3411 W MUNSON RD AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
7
C-19-33-28-080-0020-0010 HAWK BARBARA ANN 605 BALLARD RD AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
8
C-20-33-28-030-0590-0010 HAWK BARBARA ANN 740 S DICKEY RD AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
9
A-22-33-28-280-0000-0130 HAWK BARBARA ANN 916 W CAMPHOR ST MAIN HOUSE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
10
A-26-33-28-060-0010-0070 HAWK BARBARA ANN 1235 MEMORIAL DR AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
11
A-26-33-28-090-00B0-0270 HAWK BARBARA ANN 902 S PALMER AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
12
A-27-33-28-090-00B0-0040 HAWK BARBARA ANN 908 WILLIE HAWK AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
13
A-27-33-28-090-00B0-0061 HAWK BARBARA ANN 918 WILLIE HAWK AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
14
A-27-33-28-090-00C0-0010 HAWK BARBARA ANN 956 S VERONA AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
15
A-27-33-28-160-0060-0050 HAWK BARBARA ANN 168 E RAINBOW ST AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
16
C-04-35-31-020-0270-0000 HAWK BRANDON WADE 2408 VAN HORNE AVE LT 27 LORIDA LORIDA 33857
17
C-04-35-31-020-0280-0000 HAWK BRANDON WADE 2316 VAN HORNE AVE LT 28 LORIDA LORIDA 33857
18
A-26-33-28-110-00I0-0044 HAWK JAMES A MELINDA 210 E CORNELL ST AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
19
C-21-36-29-170-4550-0190 HAWK MATTHEW SR KIMBERLY 3535 PLOVER AVE LAKE PLACID LAKE PLACID 33852
20
C-19-33-28-080-0180-0010 HAWK NORMA 3121 W TAUNTON RD AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
21
C-28-34-29-090-0000-0490 HAWK TIFFANY 130 BLUE FISH DR SEBRING SEBRING 33870
22
A-15-33-28-010-0330-0000 HAWK TIMOTHY SHARON 411 W LAKE ISIS AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
23
A-26-33-28-060-0030-0030 HAWK VANDY BARBARA ANN 324 E WASHINGTON ST AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
24
A-26-33-28-140-0000-0034 HAWK VANDY SR BARBARA ANN 211 WILLIAMS GRAY CT AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825
25
A-22-33-28-010-0400-0011 HAWK WILLIE L ET AL TRUSTEES 600 S DELANEY AVE AVON PARK AVON PARK 33825

Never Again – Mini Show
Into Song:
Jimi Hendrix – 1969 Live Show
Isley Brothers – Summer Breeze
  1. A House is not a Home
  1. Every Wonderful – EWF
  1. Outstanding – The Gap Band
  1. Wakeup Everybody – Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes feat Teddy Pendergrass
  1. Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson
  1. Just my Imagination the Temptations
  1. Purple Rain – Prince
  1. What time is it? Morris Day and the Time
Sponsors:
CITGO
CITGO Petroleum Corporation (from English : CITGO Oil Corporation ) or CITGO is a petroleum refining and marketing company for Venezuelan gasoline , lubricants and petrochemicals in the United States . The company has its American headquarters in the area of ​​the Energy Corridor of Houston , Texas . 1
It is one of the main companies of its kind in that country, being the largest subsidiary of the Venezuelan state company PDVSA outside Venezuelan territory. The CITGO brand was created in 1965 by Cities Service Company. Occidental Petroleum Corporation purchased Cities Service in 1982, and CITGO was incorporated as a subsidiary of refining, marketing and transportation in the spring of 1983. It was subsequently purchased by the Southland Corporation, which sold 50% to the Venezuelan state in 1986 and the other 50% in the year 1990. Until 2005, its infrastructure comprised of 7 refineries, some 60 terminals and a network of 14,000 service stations. At present, its infrastructure consists of 3 refineries and some 48 storage and distribution terminals with some 6000 service stations registered with its brand.
CHEVRON
Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation. One of the successor companies of Standard Oil, it is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries. Chevron is engaged in every aspect of the oilnatural gas, and geothermal energy industries, including hydrocarbon exploration and productionrefining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation. Chevron is one of the world's largest oil companies; as of 2017, it ranked nineteenth in the Fortune 500list of the top US closely held and public corporations and sixteenth on the Fortune Global 500 list of the top 500 corporations worldwide.[5][6] It was also one of the Seven Sisters that dominated the global petroleum industry from the mid-1940s to the 1970s.
Chevron's downstream operations manufacture and sell products such as fuels, lubricants, additives and petrochemicals. The company's most significant areas of operations are the west coast of North America, the U.S. Gulf Coast, Southeast Asia, South Korea, Australia and South Africa. In 2010, Chevron sold an average 3.1 million barrels per day (490×103 m3/d) of refined products like gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
Chevron's alternative energy operations include geothermal, solarwind powerbiofuelfuel cells, and hydrogen. In 2011–2013, the company planned to spend at least $2 billion on research and acquisition of renewable power ventures. Chevron has claimed to be the world's largest producer of geothermal energy. In October 2011, Chevron launched a 29-MW thermal solar-to-steam facility in the Coalinga Field to produce the steam for enhanced oil recovery. The project is the largest of its kind in the world.

GULF
Gulf Oil was a major global oil company from 1901 until March 15, 1985.[1] The eighth-largest American manufacturing company in 1941 and the ninth-largest in 1979, Gulf Oil was one of the so-called Seven Sisters oil companies. Prior to its merger with Standard Oil of California, Gulf was one of the chief instruments of the Mellon family fortune; both Gulf and Mellon Financial had their headquarters in Pittsburgh.
Gulf's former headquarters, originally referred to as "the Gulf Building" (now the Gulf Tower office condos), is an Art Deco skyscraper. The tallest building in Pittsburgh until 1970, when it was eclipsed by the U.S. Steel Tower, it is capped by a step pyramid structure several stories high. Until the late 1970s, the entire top was illuminated, changing color with changes in barometric pressure to provide a weather indicator that could be seen for many miles.
Gulf Oil Corporation (GOC) ceased to exist as an independent company in 1985, when it merged with Standard Oil of California (SOCAL), with both re-branding as Chevron in the United StatesGulf Canada, Gulf's main Canadian subsidiary, was sold the same year with retail outlets to Ultramar and Petro-Canada and what became Gulf Canada Resources to Olympia & York.[1][2] However, the Gulf brand name and a number of the constituent business divisions of GOC survived. Gulf has experienced a significant revival since 1990, emerging as a flexible network of allied business interests based on partnerships, franchises and agencies.
Gulf, in its present incarnation, is a "new economy" business. It employs very few people directly and its assets are mainly in the form of intellectual property: brands, product specifications and scientific expertise. The rights to the brand in the United States are owned by Gulf Oil Limited Partnership (GOLC), which operates over 2,100 service stations and several petroleum terminals; it is headquartered in WellesleyMassachusetts. The corporate vehicle at the center of the Gulf network outside the United States, Spain and Portugal is Gulf Oil International, a company owned by the Hinduja Group. The company's focus is primarily in the provision of downstream products and services to a mass market through joint ventures, strategic alliances, licensing agreements, and distribution arrangement.[3] In Spain and Portugal, the Gulf brand is now owned by Total S.A..[4]
EXXON
Exxon /ˈɛksɒn/ was the brand name of oil and natural resources company Exxon Corporation, prior to 1972 known as Standard Oil Company of New Jersey. In 1999, Exxon Corporation merged with Mobil to form ExxonMobil. The Exxonbrand is still used by ExxonMobil's downstream operations as a brand for certain gas stations, motor fuel and related products (the highest concentration of which are located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern states). Standard Oil Company of New Jersey was one of the Seven Sisters that dominated the global petroleum industry from the mid-1940s to the 1970s.[2]
Mobile

Technology

  • Mobile computing, a generic term describing one's ability to use technology in mobile environments
  • Mobile device, a computer designed for mobile computing
  • Mobile game, a video game played on a mobile phone, smartphone, PDA or handheld computer
  • Mobile Magazine, a publication on portable electronics
  • Mobile network operator, a company which provides mobile phone network access and services
  • Mobile operating system, the various underlying systems to power and run phones
  • Mobile radio, wireless communications systems and devices which are based on radio frequencies
  • Mobile station, user equipment and software needed for communication with a wireless telephone network
  • Mobile Web, the World Wide Web as accessed from mobile devices using Mobile Web Browser
  • Mobile TV, TV services viewed via a mobile device.


7/Eleven
7-Eleven Inc. is a Japanese-owned American international chain of convenience stores, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The chain was known as Tote'm Stores until it was renamed in 1946. Its parent company since 2005, Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., operates, franchises, and licenses 66,579 stores in 17 countries as of June 2018.[1] Seven-Eleven Japan is headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo[2]and held by Seven & I Holdings Co., Ltd..[3] The most recent franchise agreement gives up to 59% of a franchise's gross profit to the company.[4]


Save –A- Lot Grocery Stores Charities
Save-A-Lot Food Stores Ltd. is an American discount supermarket chain headquartered within Greater St. Louis in the inner ring suburb of St. AnnMissouri.[1] The subsidiary of Onex Corporation comprises more than 1,300 stores across 36 states in the United States with over $4 billion in annual sales.
While stores carry most typical grocery products, they feature less variety than conventional supermarkets. A typical Save-A-Lot is 15,000 square feet (1,400 m2) with items displayed in their cardboard shipping boxes.
Food Protection Administration - Marriott Host – HUD Grant – For the Homeless
Freedom of Press & the Whistleblower Protection Program– The Whistleblower Protection Act – Constitutional
Freedom of the press or freedom of the media is the principle that communication and expression through various media, including printed and electronic media, especially published materials, should be considered a right to be exercised freely. Such freedom implies the absence of interference from an overreaching state; its preservation may be sought through constitutional or other legal protections.
With respect to governmental information, any government may distinguish which materials are public or protected from disclosure to the public. State materials are protected due to either of two reasons: the classification of information as sensitive, classified or secret, or the relevance of the information to protecting the national interest. Many governments are also subject to sunshine laws or freedom of information legislation that are used to define the ambit of national interest.
The United Nations' 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference, and to seek, receive, and impart information and ideas through any media regardless of frontiers".[1]
This philosophy is usually accompanied by legislation ensuring various degrees of freedom of scientific research (known as scientific freedom), publishing, and press. The depth to which these laws are entrenched in a country's legal system can go as far down as its constitution. The concept of freedom of speech is often covered by the same laws as freedom of the press, thereby giving equal treatment to spoken and published expression. Sweden was the first country in the world to adopt freedom of the press into its constitution with the Freedom of the Press Act of 1766.


The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant.[1]






The Freedom Act, passed by Congress and signed by the president Tuesday night, reauthorizes parts of the USA Patriot Act but dissolves its notorious bulk data collection of Americans' phone records and Internet metadata


The Patriot Act is legislation passed in 2001 to improve the abilities of U.S. law enforcement to detect and deter terrorism. The act's official title is, “Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism,” or USA-PATRIOT.
The USA PATRIOT Act is an Act of Congress signed into law by United States President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001.[1] With its ten-letter abbreviation (USA PATRIOT) expanded, the Act's full title is "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001".[2] The abbreviation, as well as the full title, have been attributed to Chris Cylke, a former staffer on the House Judiciary Committee.[3][4] For further information on the background of the legislation, see the history of the Patriot Act.
In response to the September 11 attacks and the 2001 anthrax attacks, Congress swiftly passed legislation to strengthen national security. On October 23, 2001, Republican Rep. Jim Sensenbrennerintroduced H.R. 3162 incorporating provisions from a previously-sponsored House bill and a Senate bill also introduced earlier in the month.[5] The next day, the Act passed the House by a vote of 357–66,[6] with Democrats comprising the overwhelming portion of dissent. The three Republicans voting "no" were Robert Ney of OhioButch Otter of Idaho, and Ron Paul of Texas. On October 25, the Act passed the Senate by a 98–1 vote, the only dissident being Russ Feingold of Wisconsin.[7]
Those opposing the law have criticized its authorization of indefinite detentions of immigrants; the permission given to law enforcement to search a home or business without the owner's or the occupant's consent or knowledge; the expanded use of National Security Letters, which allows the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to search telephone, e-mail, and financial records without a court order; and the expanded access of law enforcement agencies to business records, including library and financial records. Since its passage, several legal challenges have been brought against the act, and federal courts have ruled that a number of provisions are unconstitutional.
Many of the act's provisions were to sunset beginning December 31, 2005, approximately four years after its passage. In the months preceding the sunset date, anybody supporting the act pushed to make its sun-setting provisions permanent, while critics sought to revise various sections to enhance civil liberty protections. In July 2005, the U.S. Senate passed a reauthorization bill with substantial changes to several of the act's sections, while the House reauthorization bill kept most of the act's original language. The two bills were then reconciled in a conference committee criticized by Senators from both the Republican and Democratic parties for ignoring civil liberty concerns.[8]
The bill, which removed most of the changes from the Senate version, passed Congress on March 2, 2006, and was signed by President Bush on March 9 and 10 of that year.
On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama signed the PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011, a four-year extension of three key provisions in the Act:[9] roving wiretapssearches of business records, and conducting surveillance of "lone wolves"—individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.[10]
Following a lack of Congressional approval, parts of the Patriot Act expired on June 1, 2015.[11] With passing the USA Freedom Act on June 2, 2015, the expired parts were restored and renewed through 2019.[12] However, Section 215 of the law was amended to stop the National Security Agency (NSA) from continuing its mass phone data collection program.[12] Instead, phone companies will retain the data and the NSA can obtain information about targeted individuals with permission from a federal court.[12]
Other short titles
Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001
Long title
An Act to deter and punish terrorist acts in the United States and around the world, to enhance law enforcement investigatory tools, and for other purposes.
Acronyms(colloquial)
USA PATRIOT Act
Nicknames
Patriot Act
Enacted by
Effective
October 26, 2001
Citations
Public law
115 Stat. 272 (2001)
Codification
Acts amended
Titles amended
8121518203142474950
U.S.C.sections created
18 USC § 2712, 31 USC § 5318A, 15 USC § 1681v, 8 USC § 1226A, 18 USC § 1993, 18 USC § 2339, 18 USC § 175b, 50 USC § 403-5b, 51 USC § 5103a
U.S.C. sections amended
8 USC § 1105, 8 USC § 1182g, 8 USC § 1189, 8 USC § 1202, 12 USC § 1828, 12 USC § 3414, 15 USC § 1681a, 15 USC § 6102, 15 USC § 6106, 18 USC § 7, 18 USC § 81, 18 USC § 175, 18 USC § 470, 18 USC § 471, 18 USC § 472, 18 USC § 473, 18 USC § 474, 18 USC § 476, 18 USC § 477, 18 USC § 478, 18 USC § 479, 18 USC § 480, 18 USC § 481, 18 USC § 484, 18 USC § 493, 18 USC § 917, 18 USC § 930, 18 USC § 981, 18 USC § 1029, 18 USC § 1030, 18 USC § 1362, 18 USC § 1363, 18 USC § 1366, 18 USC § 1956, 18 USC § 1960, 18 USC § 1961, 18 USC § 1992, 18 USC § 2155, 18 USC § 2325, 18 USC § 2331, 18 USC § 2332e, 18 USC § 2339A, 18 USC § 2339B, 18 USC § 2340A, 18 USC § 2510, 18 USC § 2511, 18 USC § 2516, 18 USC § 2517, 18 USC § 2520, 18 USC § 2702, 18 USC § 2703, 18 USC § 2707, 18 USC § 2709, 18 USC § 2711, 18 USC § 3056, 18 USC § 3077, 18 USC § 3103, 18 USC § 3121, 18 USC § 3123, 18 USC § 3124, 18 USC § 3127, 18 USC § 3286, 18 USC § 3583, 20 USC § 1232g, 20 USC § 9007, 31 USC § 310 (redesignated), 31 USC § 5311, 31 USC § 5312, 31 USC § 5317, 31 USC § 5318, 31 USC § 5319, 31 USC § 5321, 31 USC § 5322, 31 USC § 5324, 31 USC § 5330, 31 USC § 5331, 31 USC § 5332, 31 USC § 5341, 42 USC § 2284, 42 USC § 2284, 42 USC § 3796, 42 USC § 3796h, 42 USC § 10601, 42 USC § 10602, 42 USC § 10603, 42 USC § 10603b, 42 USC § 14601, 42 USC § 14135A, 47 USC § 551, 49 USC § 31305, 49 USC § 46504, 49 USC § 46505, 49 USC § 60123, 50 USC § 403-3c, 50 USC § 401a, 50 USC § 1702, 50 USC § 1801, 50 USC § 1803, 50 USC § 1804, 50 USC § 1805, 50 USC § 1806, 50 USC § 1823, 50 USC § 1824, 50 USC § 1842, 50 USC § 1861, 50 USC § 1862, 50 USC § 1863















No comments:

Post a Comment