Friday, July 5, 2019

The Paul Castellano Los Angeles Mission

Over 32 Condominiums and counting click link below
www.skidrow.org

Emergency Relief and Miltary
Actions.
1. Feed 10,000 per day 3 meals
2. Give patrons medical marijuana.
3. Grant Access one housing to persons with working papers and security clearance.
4. Remove Squatters in
Skid Row Org properties
5. Concern is nothing but
Flowers shops and
Funeral Services are
The contracted buyers
Nobody gets burird
And there is almost no alcohol
Sold and people are on
Psychotropic drugs
As they dump mental
Patients out of jail here
This is Chattel Row
Shut down and audit
The funeral homes books
You don't work you don't eat.

1. I need a clean set of basics, underwear, socks and so forth, will wash my clothes as first order of business.

2. My spots are close to Skid Row, I often patronize Starbucks up the hill.

3. If not pulled immediate, catch me at the the public library during daylight hours, located in Skid Row, where I will orientate myself.

4. Do not make any moves into Ritz or anything until I get the security brief and stup security.  Too often my Queens get hpthe 411 and off to the races and what happens is the enemy ends up at the door and ask if you are so and so, then where is so and so, who be inside claiming I did not know you came?  Really?
 So do not go inside until I AM inside, first time that shit happens again, I AM headed, away from you'll sorry asses.
Why? Because this means you have been either captured again for running the opposite direction of me or this is how you wanted it to begin with.
Janet Damita and Alicia Ava, at a minimum must go with me to setup bank accounts.

I AM really tired, do me the way you would do you this morning.  That said, out.
  1. I specifically set aside this one for Union
  2. I did not authorize any sells or leases
  3. But them all out by C.O.B. today

  4. Owned by Jesus Christ, INC

  5.  The Paul Castellano Los Angeles Mission 

It is located next to the Staples Center and what Universal and more.

And the list continues

I own the NBA, The MBL and the NFL,

I own the Staples Center, Universal Studios, SONY, Motown, and more.

Prepare for an inspection and have my lawyers given
All required legal and accounting Documentations.
AZZ hold down Internal Security at the Ritz
Over 10,000 in Union State
MJj productions also has over 4 million singles
Copyrights The C.O.P. external security and all my
L.A. entertainment venues

Bob Hayes is DBA Hank Carter
Head of my security details
With DOD support.



As owner of  Dambler Chrysler
I own Mecedes Benz, Porsche, Chrysler
Setup a Fleet for the Men in Black = Security and Family and the Queendom
Bullet Proof


Set aside required Starbucks
As Social Clubs to crews
Coffee Pot where marijuana and coffee is sold
Coffee beans out of Columbia and Marijuana out of 
Mexico and I found the Cuban Blunts
Claimed out of the Dominican Republic
Labeled QAME they sell like two in a pack
It was 5 and labelled
Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment