Saturday, May 18, 2019

So be it - Nothing to Gain

Pick one or two.

Preplot and NAPALM Each Institution at 0600 Hours 19 May 2019
Or and my light and water turned on or
You reap what you sow.  Wherefore, if you give less about me, where did the knowlegde
to be that way come from?
Wherefore, now I give less about this damn world and everyone in it.
In the Zulu Hood by 0400 Hours 19 May 2019
Daily 4 buses 3 times per day 
4 time per day to and from
Avon Park to Orlando

The Invisible Fence

and when I leave my home is insured for $100 Trillion DOD Insured
Map of Institutions

DOC and Inmate Locator

Georgia DOC Locator

Florida DOC Locator

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hon.+Elijah+Muhammad+audio+and+Video+media



There is no signs of life. They seem to all be robots 
No signs of human life forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment